FORMER JW ELDERS, on JWD, 2004 LIST

by jst2laws 181 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

B*st*rd!!!
    How come jjrizo got to have all the fun?

• Xena
    Xena
    And here goes Caspian! Weeeee (he may or may not have been an elder, but this one was just for fun)

~giggle~ you is sooooo bad six!

I love it!

• flower
    flower

I think Talesin has taken enough abuse over her 'mistake' and I hope that anyone else that sees what she said will just accept that she made a mistake and over reacted...shes human. We have all said things we regret, I'm sure Big Tex understands that as well. How bout everyone just leave that issue alone.

What I had hoped to do by expressing my original concerns was to present a point of view that might not have been considered. I didnt intend to cause hurt feelings or controversy anymore than Jst2laws intended to by posting the original topic.

It hurts me to know that some people feel that all I intended was to be unappreciative and undermine the efforts of a hard working caring individual. I tried very hard to make it clear that that was not my intent. Oh well, failed miserably obviously.

So wheres the pudding wrestling takin place anyways?

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Flower,

You did good, truly. What else can we do but to speak our feelings and our truth?

((((((((Flower)))))))))

Sabrina

• Xena
    Xena

Nothing you did was wrong flower....you have no need to apologize. What's the point of a discussion board if you can't discuss things???

Now.....

peel down to your skivvies and hop in a vat of pudding with me.....I feel the need to wallow

• Puternut
    Puternut

I feel the need to start bitching again.........

• flower
    flower

Thanks Sabrina..much appreciated.

Xena, already in my skivs, all I need is a wicked cool cowgirl hat like yours.

btw, you've got a bit of pudding in your hair...

• Xena
    Xena
    btw, you've got a bit of pudding in your hair...

that's not pudding flower, it's..uuummm oh my.....it's uummm hair gel.....yes that's what it is

Xena of the Something about Mary Class

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

For some reason I keep on showing up at this thread--can't seem to stay away from it--a lot of energy generated around this one.

FlowerI know your comments were sincere and I understood what you were saying.

I think many of us still react to things that flash us back to our JW daze.

But remember we are all on the same side now--no one more or less--we are all considered by the Org to be wicked evil apostates--the poor X-elders are probably considered even more evil than the former R&F, because they were in once in that elevated position given to them by the Org.

But seriously now, I think a lot of us are still hurting here--many of these X-elders have lost their family and friends too. They were also used and abused by the Org in many of the same ways as the rest of us.

So, hugs and sympathies all around...

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Six I have to take my hat off to you. That's a really good idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit