What does your user name here mean?

by LyinEyes 130 Replies latest jw friends

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Forty means forty ounce of beer.

Homey is a street term, mainly West Coast for "homeboy" someone in your gang or crew, but is used also as "Holmes" for a good friend.

So, I'm asking, "Do you have a lot of beer for me, good friend?"

I've used several avatars in the lat few months, this one of "Fred Sanford" I picked cause I typeified as a bully, or grouch in here sometimes. And even though I am canterkerous I am deeply inside a loving and friendly person.

• willyloman
    willyloman

Willy Loman is the lead character in the classic Arthur Miller play, "Death of a Salesman." The title describes my demise as a JW.

• painterguy
    painterguy

just like it says.

I am an artist

• Golf
    Golf

Guest 77, I pick out of the blue. Golf, which I had on H20 is because I play professional golf and I also teach. The game is similar to everyday life, very testy and demanding.

Guest 77

• kat2u
    kat2u

Kat2u

kat is my nickname. and im speaking { to you} hence 2 U

• Celia
    Celia

Painterguy : an other artist.... please show us some of your paintings.

• reboot
    reboot

I was taught to reboot by Ball when ever I had a problem..... so I took him literallyand made it my new name

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Honestly, I wasn't thinking of a newspaper called "Sentinel". With all the searching, reading, , thinking, and pondering this life after all my experience and being in the borg, I thought, well I'm like a Sentinel, on the protective watch.

When all the lights go out, I am still here. You can count on me.

/<

• Love_Truth
    Love_Truth

Love_Truth:

Mulltiple Choice:

(1)- Likes Obstinate Vile Exchanges _ Terrifying Ridiculer Ultimately Trusting Himself

(2)- Loves Outdoors Vigorous Exercise_ Triumphant Rigorous Utilitarian Tested Hamiltonian

(3)- Love Truth

(4)- Likely Omniscient Victory Everyday_ Totally Right Undermining Tautologies Heartily

(5)- Love-Truth: The unique and most important fact about our world religions is that while the symbols differ and the "Mental-Truth" often appears to be in conflict with another "Mental-Truth," a great number of people in all religions (including the Atheist Religion and the Communist Religion) have found some positive factor in their symbols (perhaps a very tiny one) that has enabled them to find the ineffable mystery of a universal "Love-Truth." This Love-Truth is something of the spirit - something of the emotions - something beyond mental symbols (words, ritual, music, art) but realized and experienced through many of the symbols each person has come to accept through a spiritual interpretation of the symbol. While accepting them, the individual's feelings and experiences have modified them. To the Catholic who has found "Love-Truth", the symbol of the Mass will have been modified by his own feelings and experience till it is uniquely his own. Strangely, the Communist can do the same with the singing of the "International". If they have found "Love-Truth", both may experience through these conflicting symbols the same feelings - which one may call "Love of God" and the other "Love of man" or "rights of man". But the actual feeling - the experience, the attitude, the inspiration - is the same in each of them and will be reflected in some kindness or tenderness to their friends or neighbors.

Love_Truth- Cast yer vote.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Actually its a long story..but here it goes...it means Shotgun...whew!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit