What does your user name here mean?

by LyinEyes 130 Replies latest jw friends

• Morgan
    Morgan

Hi LyinEyes,

I have never posted here before. I am afraid. I am going to try to "break the ice" so to say.

I chose my user-name for one reason only...When I joined this forum, and needed a name, I was drinking a Capt.Morgan and coke! There you have it! Morgan. Not to ingenious, but that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I wish I had a cool story behind my name, but it's just referring to the fact that I don't sleep. My avatar is a picture of Theda Bara (an actress our grandmothers may remember) posing nude with a skeleton.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Hi, Morgan! Welcome to the forum!!!!!!

I guess I should now go change my name to Lukewarm Coffee.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Monday's Child is fair of face

Tuesday Child is full of grace

Wednesday's Child is full of woe

Thursday's Child has far to go

Friday's Child is loving and giving

Saturday's Child works hard for a living

But Sunday's Child is fair and wise

and good and gay

author unknown

u know when i joined i really felt like a wednesday's child, hence the name Wednesday, but i feel better now, and feel more like Friday. Oh and the avatar is a child's toy form the past. When the wind blows through it it moves and u see the many colors on the wheel. It is part my innner child.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Well, back when I took my balls in hand and decided to become a computer geek and have my own account and get a life, I took the name that all the men in my life called me..............the 41 part is the age I was when my ex husband (then still married to me) set my account up for me!

This name is deeply archetypal for me............sorta a claiming of my power and personal presence in the world!

Terri

• heyfea
    heyfea

It's a nickname someone at work has given me over the years. It means "hey ugly" in Spanish.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I used to work at American Airlines and one of my jobs was working with international offices. One of the offices in Indonesia, started calling me Big Tex. Nina liked it and it sort of stuck. Besides it sounds better than "Spares Ahoy"

My avatar is a picture of myself at 20 months. He's my little guy and he means a lot to me. It's how I've always viewed my inner child.

Chris

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Morgan,

Welcome to this forum, I was scared too the first time, but, the sky did not fall, lightning did not strike and the 'Elder Internet Task Force' did not kick down my door. Please stay and read and learn...

Lee

• donkey
    donkey

i am stupid

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Gumby should call himself Sunday then ...

But Sunday's Child is fair and wise and good and gay

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit