What does your user name here mean?

by LyinEyes 130 Replies latest jw friends

• Crit
    Crit

My username means all sorts of things to all sorts of people. You will have to ask them what it means to them.

However, it means a death blow in role playing games. And I am sure it has a meaning from the old country...just don't know exactly what.

• codeblue
    codeblue

CODE BLUE is a term used for medical emergencys.

After finding out about the real truth of the truth(tm)....I was in shock......deep shock...and I felt like I was a medical emergency!!! I needed

RESUSCITATION !!!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Paul...Elder A called me and wanted to know if Winston Smith is a real person?

He also wanted to know why his big broither was mean to him...was he his spiritual brother as well?

He also wondered if the book is on tape as it looks like alot of reading?

Could he play the tape in fast forward to get through it quicker?

Please buddy he's desperate form the truth!

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I simply grew up in the country. CountryGuy has been my AOL screen name for almost five years. When I signed up here, I just "brought it with me."

• spiritwalker
    spiritwalker

I heard it in a song once and liked it.

• bisous
    bisous

3 More Kisses kisses (french)

i am a francophile..i am of french heritage (and Irish)....i love to kiss...all of these facts make me happy!!!...i send kisses to all here ((((JWDers))))

MWA MWA Flirty MWA MWA Kiss With Pigtails MWA MWALove And Kisses

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Mine is a secret.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Now, that I'm free of the oppressive grip/stupid rules and grueling schedule of the WTBTS, I'm flying how now. Yep, you become pretty weightless when they take their huge feet out of the middle of your back.

Flyin'

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Mine means: "Man who isn't sexy, trying to BE sexy."

I call a woman who isn't attractive or sexy, but has the mistaken notion all men want her, a tasmanian devil. Every last one I've met was a JW and they all were built just like the tasmanian she devil.

Flyin'

• gespro
    gespro

Mine is a combination of my name and company

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit