What does your user name here mean?

by LyinEyes 130 Replies latest jw friends

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

"Hunyadi" is my Hungarian family name dating back to the 15th century.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

just that, if its going to happen, it will most likely happen to me.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

imallgrowedup =

I'm in denial

• Sassy
    Sassy

me too...

that was why I said I am submissive....

(I'm very mild mannered too!)

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

The first meeting I missed after deciding never to go again was the Tuesday meeting, I sat at home and thought "This is the first day of the rest of my life". I still get excited when I wake up on Tuesdays and realize I still don't need to go to the meeting. So when on Tishie's board I was sick of posting under my real name so I came up with Tuesday which was also a spin off of a Rock star I saw who was called Anita Fixx, when I was coming up with wrestling gimmicks I came up with the idea to call myself Tuesday Fixx which was basically a drugged out Rock Star. So that's my rather simple/complex answer to what my name means.

• core
    core

core - relating to the WT being rotten to the core!

• Sirona
    Sirona
    GoddessSIRONA (Breton, Gaul, Continental) Also spelled Dirona. Her names means "star". She was a Goddess of the many beneficial hot spring sin southern France from which her few extant legends came. She was also a sky Goddess, probably a deity of the sun.

She was the mother of Borvo, who usurped her position in patriarchal times.

A Continental Goddess of healing and fertility.

htmlhttp://www.joellessacredgrove.com/Celtic/deitiesr-s.html

• Aikon
    Aikon

I am lost without my Nokia so hence;

NOKIA = AIKON.............................

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

When I first visited this forum, I decided that I would use the name Orangefatcat, because my favourite cat was a orange big and fat cat, thus my inspiration. I decided one day to put the pussy cat away and I came out to play thus that is why my new avatar. I miss my orangefatcat avatar and for that reason and for old time sake here is my original avatar.

Love OrangeafatacataOrangeFatCat 15Hearts

• hybridous
    hybridous

hybridous

...merely the way I percieve myself. A conglomeration of different thoughts, ideas, emotions, influences...etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit