What does your user name here mean?

by LyinEyes 130 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Dansk is Danish - of which I'm half.

Ian

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I was wondering why a Pom called himself Dansk. I'm an eighth Dansk myself.

Black Sheep because I am one of the few black sheep in a large multi-generation JW family.

• Angharad
    Angharad

It means I got given a strange Welsh name when I was born!

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

It was about Xmas when I joined and I thought it would be a funny spin on Santa's little helper

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ozzie and Posters Society

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Thunder Rider is the main character in my novel.

Thunder ==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Xena
    Xena

It means I am a tough sexy woman that likes black leather and blonde sidekicks

• bisous
    bisous

what about auburn sidekicks?

kimPossible rocks

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

cic·a·trix A scar left by the formation of new connective tissue over a healing sore or wound.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Paul...Elder A called me and wanted to know if Winston Smith is a real person?

He also wanted to know why his big broither was mean to him...was he his spiritual brother as well?

He also wondered if the book is on tape as it looks like alot of reading?

Could he play the tape in fast forward to get through it quicker?

Please buddy he's desperate form the truth!

sh0tgun

well, lets see... Tell him that there are about 6+ million real Winston Smiths that I know of for sure in the world His Big Brother is mean to him because; "War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength" Sure, it sounds like you can get it on tape or even watch the movie, although it is rated 'R'. For a simplier read, see Orwell's 'Animal Farm', many of the same thoughts are there but it is a shorter read, plus talking animals are fun! Just tell your friend to remember when reading 'Animal Farm' that: Snowball= Ray Franz and us apostates The Pigs = the Governing Body The Dogs = the elders The seven rules = the ever changing WTS doctrines The sheep = the R&F witness that bleet whatever crap that spews forth from the WTS: i.e. "Four legs good, two legs bad" Mankind = False religion Boxer the Horse = the Reg Pioneers, Missionaries, Bethelites and others who follow the motto of the WTS "I must work harder and 'Do More'" The Windmill = the Preaching Work Alcohol = The Internet and other non-WTS material Benjamin the Donkey = The R&F who have been in the Troof forever and know that things will never change Muriel the Goat = the JW's who are still in good standing but who know that something is wrong with the WTS. they know about some of the lies of the WTS, but won't take a visble stand against the WTS Actually, another must read for JW's and X-JW's, and an easier read at that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit