Who has despised the day of small things?

by Know_You 133 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Want some KY Jelly on that Spam?

CZAR

• seven006
    seven006

XJW,

I asked a simple question. I am not out to delete this guy but simply trying to see who he is. As strange as this may sound, it's out of respect for Robert. I am not insecure enough to be jealous of someone who edits his writing with a thesaurus in one hand while flipping off those who respond to him with the other. You guys are having fun, that's easy to see, no harm no foul. Reading some of his other threads I can see where some have spent time thinking this guy is Robert, that is not fair and is also an insult to Robert. If someone came on this board and used a name almost exactly like yours and tried to copy your style of writing wouldn't you get a little concerned?

I asked a simple question that can be resolved with a simple answer. This will not change anything but clear up a possible misconception. What possible problem can you have with that? Once he answers everyone can go on playing with a clearer idea of who they are playing with.

Now, who is taking this a little too serious?

Take care,

Dave

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Big Tex,

Tell us something we don't know....

My apologies CF. For one of my limited intellect actually deducing something took effort. I often forget that I am a midget amongst the giants here.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hey Dave. No harm no foul.

Another dave

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    No apostate dog can be privy to the marvelous truths sealed up for the time of the end - at least not just yet, since apostate dogs will experience the outworking of the Lord's anger firsthand.

Okay, I have one question, where do I fit in all this shit? I was never baptized.

• Valis
    Valis

aha Nosferatu...ya don't get off that easy pal...we're the worst in association you know...it would be like hanging out in S&G instead of going for a stroll w/lot and his soon to be condiment of a wife..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seven006
    seven006

Dave,

Back atcha, well...not a kiss...but a manly hug with the appropriate three quick pats on the back. Someone needs to make a little "guy pat on the back" animated icon. Then I might use the damn things.

Take care,
    Dave

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Oh, Okay. I get it, it's like The Club, The Arrow, and Jehovah. The club can break the arrow, but Jehovah can destroy both of them. That was my favorite bible story :)

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

(((((Dear Brother Know_You)))

Thank you for choosing not to shun us here. I have a question for you: Can you explain to me the 1935 doctrine taught by the WT Society today "as truth". Where is the Biblical proof that shows the year 1935 was the year that Jehovah God's selection to heaven( annointed class) stopped due to be filled?

I am inactive now , and I would appreciate your help/response in regards to the above-stated matter.

ACTS 17:11: " Now the latter were more noble-minded than those in Thes.sa.lo.ni'ca, for they received the word with greatest eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily as to whether these things were so."NWT

ACTS 1:7:" He said to them:" It does not belong to YOU to get knowledge of the times or seasons which the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction;"NWT

Thank you,

In Christian Love,

AAF

• Robdar
    Robdar
    AlanF will sort this bugger out, if not me

Go get 'im, baby!

How ya doing, Spanner?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit