Jehovah God is Real

by TakeOffTheCrown 138 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

prologos

13 hours ago

is the "F" word not off limits on an english language site?

Da war der Fucks, ein blinder Heid'

it most certainly is: its vulgar..offensive..crude..and may stumble some other fucker.
  • prologos
    prologos

stan livedeath : thanks for quoting this. I was trying to keep the conversation on a less serious level, The spelling of "fox" in german has changed since this ancient poem was written, all which of course is nonsense, flights of fancy, These lengthy poems were put up here just to prove that the name was in current use then, but, alas not for the creator, but a lesser deity.

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

Let me tell you a story:

This story involves some members of the Christian Congregation. These ones were baptized under their given names becoming members of the Congregation.

One day, they saw this large edifice off into the distance. They became very curious and decided to enter. Inside, were those dressed in long black robes with diadems on their heads. And, on these diadems, were inscribed their new names - their Usernames. The ones in the black robes were speaking the most vile things. Taunting Jehovah’s people and cursing him.

Who are these ones? They are GOG’S CROWD.

• Onager
    Onager

Cool story bro.

• azor
    azor

TOTC what a cop out.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Actually, as one of Jehovah's loyal servants you should have nothing to do with us, so why are you here? Says more about you than it does us. Shame on you. What must Jehovah think of you?

• OrphanCrow
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hope in:

Zeus
    Jupiter
    Odin
    Ra
    Marduk
    Durga
    Izanagi

I could go on. Yours is just one on a long list of gods.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    God hears your prayers as well as what you write on the internet. Think before you write.

This is what worries me about your God, TOTC, you think he will punish us because of what we write. Surely he's so busy running the universe and preparing to bring paradise earth that he doesn't care what we say on the Internet?

Perhaps if he's so good at reading online he should email his new light to the GB because they keep getting it wrong.

• prologos
    prologos
    ToTC: "--Who are these ones? They are GOG’S CROWD.

no, -- TOT'C Crowd, his wt buddies, for having taken the Lord'd name in vain, making a laughingstock of him by their false predictions in his name.

One day, they saw this large edifice off into the distance.

You must have been dreaming of the assembly building in FL, where the Saturn rockets were assembled. The very vehicles that were able to take men out of Satan's influence, outside of the Earth, where according wt's doctrine he is now confined.

Think before you write.

If God is real, why did HE not think before he had the bible written? and get the details right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit