Jehovah God is Real

by TakeOffTheCrown 138 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

There are many on this site that do not believe that Jehovah truly exists; that he is not a real being. But, he is as real as next breath you draw into your nostrils.

Some of you say that there is no evidence that he exists. Yet, none of you can prove that he does not exits.

Cofty, (you come to mind), I appreciate that you have stated, without reservation, that you do not believe that God exists.

Yet, you cannot prove it.

Hope in Jehovah.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

I believe in unicorns. Can you prove to me that unicorns don't exist?

Hope in unicorns.

• carla
    carla

counting time?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Yes he is very real, head of the Canaanite pantheon of gods. He is a statue found in the city of Ugarit, he's a cute little guy.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

And you cannot prove that Jehovah DOES exist.

Anyways, I breath through my mouth.

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

I believe in unicorns. Can you prove to me that unicorns don't exist?

Hope in unicorns.

neverendingjourney, do you pray for yourself or your family?
  • prologos
    prologos

Jehovah, as defined by wt can not be real. ., in other words, the wt god does not exist.

wt has made him a liar, but it is supposedly impossible for god to lie. may be the creator is far bigger than the god defined by wt doctrine?

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

I find it difficult to believe that any one of you were once a part of the Christian Congregation.

God hears your prayers as well as what you write on the internet. Think before you write.

• Steel
    Steel

I really don't understand the supernatural declarations of faith as a jehovah witness.

The entire premise of the religion is you are not able to have a personal relationship with God, it's only for the annoited.

Weird

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney, do you pray for yourself or your family?

No, but I don't care either way whether you do. If you find peace in religion, more power to you so long as your religious views don't trample on my right to live as I see fit.

I was baptized in 1995 and was a regular pioneer at one point. I stopped attending meetings 10 or 11 years ago and haven't looked back. I was never disfellowshipped and I've managed to keep a good relationship with my JW family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit