Jehovah God is Real

by TakeOffTheCrown 138 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

God isn't real so he doesn't see what I write and I don't pray to something that doesn't exist. That's called "a waste of time."

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

No, but I don't care either way whether you do. If you find peace in religion, more power to you so long as your religious views don't trample on my right to live as I see fit.

I was baptized in 1995 and was a regular pioneer at one point. I stopped attending meetings 10 or 11 years ago and haven't looked back. I was never disfellowshipped and I've managed to keep a good relationship with my JW family.

neverendingjourney, Thank you for your response. I appreciate it.

• stillin
    stillin

I have pondered this until my head hurts. Jehovah is as real as can be to some people. Good, sincere people believe or don't believe just as fervently as each other. There is no proving either way, just believing or not believing.

And nothing that either person says will convince the other, yet everybody keeps hashing it out. I wish Jehovah would do something just a little out of the ordinary to convince the non-believers, because if He IS there, He's helping them to make their point that He ISN'T there. Non-believers aren't being wicked or stubborn. They just don't see whatever it is that the believers are seeing.

• prologos
    prologos
    TODC: "--do you pray for yourself or your family?

Yes, we express gratitude for the marvellous cathedral we live, in consciousness, free knowledge and of course the food at every shared evening meal, gifts from the creator, but not necessarily the wt god.

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

I really don't understand the supernatural declarations of faith as a jehovah witness.

The entire premise of the religion is you are not able to have a personal relationship with God, it's only for the annoited.

Weird

Steel, thank you. It's not just for the anointed.

• steve2
    steve2

TakeOffTheCrown, thank you for peddling your nonsense about an invisible friend who you say is real. Now that you've peddled your wares, you can shake off the dust and desist from preaching.

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

I have pondered this until my head hurts. Jehovah is as real as can be to some people. Good, sincere people believe or don't believe just as fervently as each other. There is no proving either way, just believing or not believing.

And nothing that either person says will convince the other, yet everybody keeps hashing it out. I wish Jehovah would do something just a little out of the ordinary to convince the non-believers, because if He IS there, He's helping them to make their point that He ISN'T there. Non-believers aren't being wicked or stubborn. They just don't see whatever it is that the believers are seeing.

Stillin - Wow.

Jehovah has done many things out of the ordinary. Just look for it, and some day you may see it for yourself.

• evilApostate
    evilApostate

Even if he did exist I would have a hard time worshipping him. Just read through the old testament; its filled with rape, murder and pillage commanded by Jehovah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IrtdLukslY

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown, thank you for peddling your nonsense about an invisible friend who you say is real. Now that you've peddled your wares, you can shake off the dust and desist from preaching.

No, Steve2, it's not nonsense.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Have you ever considered that maybe Jehovah is real because he does't exist?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit