Jehovah God is Real

by TakeOffTheCrown 138 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    TOTC: God hears your prayers as well as what you write on the internet. Think before you write.

Aahhhh....gotcha.

Good. I always have had this little hope that what I say gets read by some goon who calls himself Jehovah. Jehovah's hot-line, huh? Would that be somewhere out there on Jah's earthly throne? Reading what we write, huh?

Good to know. I will keep it up. Keep reading, Jehovah. I have a lot I want to say to you. I am not done yet

Far from it. Keep listening. Keep reading...what a merry time shall be had by all

Image result for crow wearing a crown

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JEHOVAH............................................................................DON`T EAT HIM!..

Image result for cod fish..Image result for name jehovah

• A Believer
    A Believer
    • This is what worries me about your God, TOTC, you think he will punish us because of what we write. Surely he's so busy running the universe and preparing to bring paradise earth that he doesn't care what we say on the Internet?

Perhaps if he's so good at reading online he should email his new light to the GB because they keep getting it wrong.

• He knows all. And can hear you're thoughts.
  • A Believer
    A Believer
    • Steel2 days ago

I really don't understand the supernatural declarations of faith as a jehovah witness.

The entire premise of the religion is you are not able to have a personal relationship with God, it's only for the annoited.

Weird

• Anyone who has ever went to a KH once in their life knows this is wrong. The teaching is anybody can draw close to God and have him as a friend.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

totc is right, jehovah is real. anyone with a good pair of binoculars can see him. look up in the sky on a dark night.

Image result for the pleiades

• dbq407
    dbq407

Let me tell you a story:

This story involves some members of the Christian Congregation. These ones were baptized under their given names becoming members of the Congregation.

One day, they saw this large edifice off into the distance. They became very curious and decided to enter. Inside, were those dressed in long black robes with diadems on their heads. And, on these diadems, were inscribed their new names - their Usernames. The ones in the black robes were speaking the most vile things. Taunting Jehovah’s people and cursing him.

Lol, yes that large ediface is in Warwick and those inside wearing the black robes are the governing body. They are Gogs people indeed. (though they recently flip flopped on who gog really is)

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown
    OneGenTwoGroups2 days ago

I go to all the meetings, go out in field service, and am in my 6th year of being an atheist.

I have conducted Bible studies and considered baptismal questions with unbaptized publishers as an atheist.

A rough estimate is that I have prayed to Jehovah about 20,000 times in my life and still counting.

To OneGentwoGroups, Why do believe that you are an atheist?

• cofty
    cofty

TOTC on what basis do you have confidence that god exists?

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

Cofty, he is answering you.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    Let me tell you a story:
    This story involves some members of the Christian Congregation. These ones were baptized under their given names becoming members of the Congregation.
    One day, they saw this large edifice off into the distance. They became very curious and decided to enter. Inside, were those dressed in long black robes with diadems on their heads. And, on these diadems, were inscribed their new names - their Usernames. The ones in the black robes were speaking the most vile things. Taunting Jehovah’s people and cursing him.
    Who are these ones? They are GOG’S CROWD.

Well that is me convinced...amazing logic and proof...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit