ARC Analysis Summary of Case Files

by Richard Oliver 161 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Still trying to defend the WT on their policy on child abuse Richard...it is as clear as day you are still in.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Yes, Notsurewheretogo. Just because you don't agree that watchtower is responsible for the actions of a third party they are defending them. Me, a number of lawyers and about a dozen District and Circuit Court judges all fall under that category of recognizing that one cannot control what another person does. That makes all of those judges apologists as well. Even the Conti appeals court ruled that, the actions that Kendrick did to Candace in his own time was not the fault of Watchtower, the only negligence was the assigning of Kendrick to work with Candance in an official activity of the congregation.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

And yes notsurewheretogo. I have stated that if it wasn't for the fact that I was gay I would love to be a witness again. I have come here to get information like letters and such to stay on top of their current policies so that I can live my life as much as I can like a witness. I have never hid that, I have been open about that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

And I don't believe that every case of child abuse in JWs

is the fault of Watchtower.....RO

Image result for foghorn leg horn you are reaching the limits of my medication

• cobweb
    cobweb

Is there any point going over this same ground? I feel like you are going to make the same argument until everyone agrees with you but its not going to happen. You have made some points that are academicly true - fair enough, but you seem oddly obtuse to the thrust of what everyone else is trying to communicate. Both sides keep trying but if it hasn't happened by now, it aint gunna. Surely its a waste of time and energy and source of frustration to keep going at this.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

How about if you acknowledge that there is another side to this argument that can have some valid disagreements with you. How about you saying hey I don't like child abuse but I am going to be open to some other opinions and not just shut it down as saying well they are sympathizers with child abusers.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How about if you acknowledge.....RO

How About If You Acknowledge..

THE HORSE IS DEAD....

Image result for Beating a dead horse

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Hey outlaw why don't you just ignore my post because you have nothing constructive to say but post weird memes all day. or you could just go to hell where you personally belong.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Oh wait outlaw you are preaching to a group of people who completely agree with you and don't hear any opposition, so when you hear rational arguments against your position all you can do is act like a little boy and post memes and not talk and explain your position like a grown man.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

or you could just go to hell where you personally belong.....RO

I`ve been to Hell and escaped..

It`s Full of Pedophile Protectors......And..

WatchTower Apologists..

http://www.atheistgeeknews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/KH-Yellow-1.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit