ARC Analysis Summary of Case Files

by Richard Oliver 161 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Well hello the real Richard Oliver. Tellng us how he really feels. Go Richard!

There now, that wasn't so hard was it.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Yeah sparrowdown. your right it isn't really that hard. You just make disparaging remarks to people that you don't like or agree with you. If you don't like facts that support something you just make up your own facts. And you use your opinion to prove things even though you have no proof. I don't know why I have been doing so much research when I can just be like everyone else here and just make up whatever I want, as long as I find people who agree with me, it must be true. This is so liberating.

Oh btw I been trying to not be too disparaging to people but obviously that isn't how it is done here, but everyone knows that Raymond Franz was a fraud right. He was just pissed off and jealous that he wasn't as smart, popular or important as his uncle was. He was just a jealous petty man who could never accept those things.

• cobweb
    cobweb
    I don't know why I have been doing so much research when I can just be like everyone else here and just make up whatever I want, as long as I find people who agree with me, it must be true. This is so liberating.

If all that mattered to us was to be in agreement no matter the truth, most of us would still be witnesses. Its because that is not the case that we are not. It is because we have researched that many have left. It is you who need to research. You say you have done so but I have to wonder at that.

The Jw's do not have the truth Richard. You have everything upside down. Maybe you will see it one day. Please continue to research beyond the small niche that you seem focused on now.

• cobweb
    cobweb
    I wish they would ruin ur life even more along with so many people on here. I wish they would sue you for defemation of character and lible. I wish they would sue you into bankruptcy. But that ain't going to happen so I guess I will have to accept you will just be kept this hurt.

That is the most vicious comment I have seen on this board, Richard. I hope you will apologise and take it back.

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

It seems very hard for Richard to accept the analysis of case files from the people who compiled them. Just like everything else that does not fit his agenda. The only conclusion that always comes to light is that watchtower always puts its own interests first, and that the children's protection is of lesser importance. The watchtower has an appalling record. The good thing for Richard is that he is still here and writing. Just like with many others, sooner or later he will understand he is defending the undefendable.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I wish they would ruin ur life even more along with so many people on here.

I wish they would sue you for defemation of character and lible.

I wish they would sue you into bankruptcy......RO

Image result for raving lunatic

Image result for raving lunatic

• sparky1
    sparky1

I would like to welcome the 'real' Richard Oliver to the forum, now that he has taken off his mask. Petty, vindictive, self satisfied, egocentric, self righteous, arrogant, self important, myopic, hubristic and childish didactic dilettante.

• Splash
    Splash

WT like many other organisations has had many child abusers amongst it's ranks. WT is no different to any other organisation in this regard. No different.

What It does so badly, worse than other organisations, is it retraumatises the child with its woeful investigation procedures, it puts the name of God above justice for the vulnerable, it allows offenders to be in a position to reoffend, and the congregations and society in general are left unprotected.

These massive failures from an organisation that claims to have God's exclusive blessing. It is taking the superior worldly justice systems to drag the WT out of its deluded bubble, forcing them to improve their disastrous and harmful rules.

To see the GB lie and squirm in front of judges is shameful, yet they piously exhibit no shame. Thank God for the world's justices bringing them to account at last, as they would arrogantly continue in their damaging policies if it were not for lawful decent people stopping them.

• steve2
    steve2

Well I was away from this thread for over one day and, upon retufning, find Richard Oliver has dropped all attempts at reasoning. He has resorted to a scattershot of ad hominen arguments and thinly-veiled vitriol. He has turned his lame defenses into a train wreck because he

needs JW organization to be true - that is his bottom line. Consequently, the powerful need to be seen to defend JW organization.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

What! Ray Franz was a fraud ??

I don't get it. Was he pretending to be an apostate?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit