ARC Analysis Summary of Case Files

by Richard Oliver 161 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tell me one fact outlaw that I presented as fact that is wrong.....RO

OK..

I think everyone here is under the impression that I am a Watchtower Sympathizer,

I am not.....RO

everyone knows that Raymond Franz was a fraud right. He was just pissed off and jealous that he wasn't as smart, popular or important as his uncle was. He was just a jealous petty man who could never accept those things.....RO

Einstein is about to grade you,on your intelligence..

Image result for Einstein Duh

It looks like you get a "DUH!"..

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I don't believe that there is a policy to stop people from reporting to the police. Both in 1991, 1997 and 2008 in the publications of Watchtower it states that if a serious crime is committed by a witness against another witness, that the victim is able to report to secular authorities and that it would not be a part of the prohibition of taking one's brother to court. Were there elders who committed Clergy Malpractice, by encouraging people not to go to the police? I do believe that occurred. But that does not mean that it was a policy. Nowhere in all the documents, that many people here reference as such damning documents from Service, does it ever say that one can or should be punished for going to the police or that one should be discouraged from going to the police if they feel that they have been a victim of this type of crime. If there is an instance, please present it to me, again not how you can spin it or interpret a statement, but it actually saying that they should prevent someone from going to the police. I have never seen anyone from preventing another person from getting professional help from a professional mental health professional. The statements that have been made is that you want to be careful in the actual person that you select, but it never discouraged anyone from speaking with a professional. This is an anecdotal experience, but I suffered from deep depression while I was a witness and was encouraged by every elder and a number of COs to go and speak with a psychiatrist. Has other people experienced different things? I am sure that they have. But that doesn't make it a policy.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Outlaw:

I don't' think you have the mental ability to understand when I said present an instance, where I claimed a fact. Ray Franz thing is my opinion and you know that. As a fact that I have presented that is wrong.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fact:

You claim not to be a Watchtower Sympathizer/Apologist..

Even though we continuously see evidence to the contrary..

Image result for telling one lie

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Richard, you focused on one word of my post and ignored most of it. Not a great answer. Official or not, those of us that were in the congregations knew the unofficial policies, which dominate and make it such a great cult. A master manipulator isn't stupid enough to put everything in writing. Even so, the two witness rule is in writing and is laughable. Regardless, you clearly only have aim at technicalities and trying to discount the travesty that is Jehovah's Witnesses. Sad.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I am looking at it from in the world of the court of law and under law where technicalities is the only thing that matter. You can focus on the court of public opinion which you are correct it doesn't look good.

But in reality the courts can only deal with actual facts of the law and not people's opinions and statements.

• just fine
    just fine

I believe your DOJ statistics don't tell the whole story of what the report actually said. If you examine it carefully it states those statistics are for sex offenders that are being actively monitored by law enforcement or on sex offender registries so that parents and schools know these people should not be around children.

If Jehovah's Witnesses would just allow the authorities to take care of abuse issues, they would not have the problems they do.

edited to add: recidivism rates only include the number of times someone got caught reoffending.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I tried to get your feelings on the matter Richard, your personal answers to my questions, again not the technicalities that you seem to hold dear for some reason. I do agree with your assertions that the dubs have done a great job of creating toxic environments without being so stupid as to put it all in writing. Gaslighting is rarely ever seen by the world at large, only the poor abused victims have a chance at seeing it. Monsters exist in the dark, they rarely make it public.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Actually no Just Fine. The DOJ report says that 12-24% of all convicted sex offenders either still on some form of supervised release or not will reoffend.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

dubstepped. And I gave you my opinion that there are elders who do stupid things but that is not the policy of Watchtower. I believe that they don't want anyone to prevent another person from reporting it, but does it does happen. But to think that a group of people will enact either a written or an unwritten rule to prevent someone from reporting a crime is insane. I have read on here so many times that people think that lawyers are running the organization because all they care about is the money. No first year law student would ever allow either a written or unwritten policy for something like this. Also my contention is it is not the responsibility to know what every member does and stop them from committing crimes. I also don't feel that they should be held liable for those crimes that someone else commits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit