ARC Analysis Summary of Case Files

by Richard Oliver 161 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cha ching
    cha ching

Like Data Dog asked: What does Jehovah & Jesus think?

That is what the WT should be thinking about.... IF they are the TRUE religion..... IF they want to PLEASE God...... IF they want to SHINE as RIGHTEOUS people..... IF they want to give a good name to God...... THAT should be numero uno, right? No law should HAVE to tell them what to do. They should do it BEFORE the law tells them what to do.

What was Jesus like? Did he need a LAW to tell him to help the Samaritan on the side of the road?
    (Matthew 15:3-11) 3 In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition? 4 For example, God said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Let him that reviles father or mother end up in death.’ 5 But YOU say, ‘Whoever says to his father or mother: “Whatever I have by which you might get benefit from me is a gift dedicated to God,” 6 he must not honor his father at all.’ And so YOU have made the word of God invalid because of YOUR tradition. 7 YOU hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU, when he said, 8 ‘This people honors me with their lips, yet their heart is far removed from me. 9 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach commands of men as doctrines.’” 10 With that he called the crowd near and said to them: “Listen and get the sense of it: 11 Not what enters into [his] mouth defiles a man; but it is what proceeds out of [his] mouth that defiles a man.” (Can you say WT lawyer????)
    (Luke 16:14-15) 14 Now the Pharisees, who were money lovers were listening to all these things, and they began to sneer at him. 15 Consequently he said to them: “YOU are those who declare yourselves righteous before men, but God knows YOUR hearts; because what is lofty among men is a disgusting thing in God’s sight.

(Luke 10:29-37) 29 But, wanting to prove himself righteous, the man said to Jesus: “Who really is my neighbor?” 30 In reply Jesus said: “A certain man was going down from Jerusalem to Jer′i‧cho and fell among robbers, who both stripped him and inflicted blows, and went off, leaving him half-dead. 31 Now, by coincidence, a certain priest was going down over that road, but, when he saw him, he went by on the opposite side. 32 Likewise, a Levite also, when he got down to the place and saw him, went by on the opposite side.

33 But a certain Sa‧mar′i‧tan traveling the road came upon him and, at seeing him, he was moved with pity. 34 So he approached him and bound up his wounds, pouring oil and wine upon them. Then he mounted him upon his own beast and brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 And the next day he took out two de‧nar′i‧i, gave them to the innkeeper, and said, ‘Take care of him, and whatever you spend besides this, I will repay you when I come back here.’ 36 Who of these three seems to you to have made himself neighbor to the man that fell among the robbers?”
    37 He said: “The one that acted mercifully toward him.” Jesus then said to him: “Go your way and be doing the same yourself.

No laws needed.... nothing more to say..... You want to be the right religion? Put your money, put your actions, put your hearts where your mouth is!
  • cha ching
    cha ching

However, how DO laws, actions, people's rights get changed?

Money.... doesn't it boil down to money?

So, take them to court, make them pay, change the laws... That is how history has shown that things change.... persistence.... money...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit