So, the Womens March ... What Is It For?

by Simon 401 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

There is no outrage, there are no marches for them by these people.

One of the leaders of the march has supported "taking away" the vaginas of women who leave Islam.

They also promote the wearing of clothing that Muslim girls are forced to wear as though it's somehow "liberating".

Hypocrisy at it's finest. Stupidity at it's best.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero
    One of the leaders of the march has supported "taking away" the vaginas of women who leave Islam.

That is so creepy.. Feminism today is about controlling womens sexuality and telling women what to do about their bodies which is why they looove Islam. I read somewhere it is because most feminists are fat and ugly themselves so they hate attractive women lol.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Feminism today is about controlling womens sexuality and telling women what to do about their bodies which is why they looove Islam - well, I have a theory.

All feminists rightly want to correct sexism and injustices against women. But there are feminists who go much further than that - they want to destroy 'the patriarchy' (actually Western patriarchy). Trouble is, they have nothing to replace it with. Radical Islam is itching to step into this potential vacuum because it hates the West, too. Despite the West giving these hard-core feminists all their rights, these feminists hate Western patriarchies more than they hate radical Islam - if they hate radical Islam at all.

I read somewhere it is because most feminists are fat and ugly themselves so they hate attractive women - no, lots of feminists are gorgeous tarts who I'd definitely bang.

I imagine I'm gonna get red-arrowed for this one.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

How, in any stretch of the mind, can feminists not hate radical Islam? Well, I suppose if they think Islam is the better of what is perceived to be the two greatest evils of women? But that is actually insane when thought about logically, realistically, and without ideological blinders on.

Hmm, that sounds like a familiar scenario on this forum. Ideological blinders on....

• hothabanero
    hothabanero
    how ... can feminists not hate radical Islam?

It seem paradoxical but I think it is simple. Modern feminism is build around a totalitarian ideology (marxism) and seek to impress arbitrary, backwards and creepy limitations on human sexuality based on dogma all the while promoting junk science. Change a few details, add some terror & u got Islam.

• Simon
    Simon

The reasoning is like not liking your neighbour so welcoming a violent motorcycle gang to drive them out and take over their house without thinking it through that ... now you'll live next to a violent motorcycle gang.

Which might be worse (and by "might" we mean - it bloody well will).

They allow their own hatred and bitterness against the first culture that has actually given them total equality of rights to blind them to the fact that there are much, much worse cultures to live within.

It relies on multiple false ideas being promoted, not least of which is the idea that all cultures are equal. This is why it is promoted so hard and so often because if you remove it, the whole things crumbles and their 'cause' with it.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Can someone tell me specific rights women DON'T have in America?

• Simon
    Simon

The "right" to be conscripted for military service.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

That is a good one, I believe that should be a right of all, is that what all the protesting is over? lol

• MeanMrMustard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit