So, the Womens March ... What Is It For?

by Simon 401 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

StarWars sexist? How ridiculous. Princess Leia was one of the strongest independent female characters you can imagine, especially when you consider it was made 40+ years ago!

This is the insanity of the new women's movement. They are completely nuts and see sexism everywhere and in everything (kind of like how everything is also put down to racism for some people).

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Social Justice warriors ruin everything they touch. SJWs are to society as cancer is to the body.

SJWs have gotten their hands on Star Wars.

Star Wars is dead. Not going to see Soylo.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

This is the insanity of the new women's movement. They are completely nuts and see sexism everywhere - yes it's totally batshit. Thankfully lots of women see this.

I've been poking fun at it recently but there are serious implications for Western society.

TBH, I thought Ashley Judd was completely barking but she was one of the main speakers. Swathes of people dressed in pink (hang on a sec, isn't that a sexist stereotype XD) cheered, clapped and hung on her every word. Judd, Madonna, etc. were the clergy class; the crowd wearing vagina hats were the laity.

And then there's Trigglypuff (the Jabba the Hutt lookalike on p. 39) and Gingerminge, the one who thinks Star Wars is sexist. Look at how feminism has infantilised them and many more young people.

How on earth are they gonna navigate the real world as independent adults, form grown-up relationships and bring up children?

Not going to see Soylo - XD just got the pun. Like it.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Idont think you have to worry about them raising children 😎

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

The GOP has shown just what kind of party they really are.
    The elected someone JUST LIKE THEM.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Not going to see Soylo - XD just got the pun. Like it.

Soylo, a Soy Wars Story.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    The GOP has shown just what kind of party they really are.
    The elected someone JUST LIKE THEM.

A non-criminal?

• Simon
    Simon

I hate to say "I told you so" (no I don't) but remember me questioning what this thing was about and suggesting people didn't know?

If you march in the street at the behest of someone who you don't know for reasons you can't articulate, you are being used. What a waste of time. What a thoroughly discredited spectacle.

https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/276694/is-the-womens-march-melting-down

• Simon
    Simon

Periodic reminder ... this march was nonsense and achieved nothing.

Will there be another one soon?

• Humphry
    Humphry
    This is the insanity of the new women's movement. They are completely nuts and see sexism everywhere and in everything (kind of like how everything is also put down to racism for some people).

Very interesting that you would remind everyone this must be a very important issue to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit