I've been found out!

by pale.emperor 135 Replies latest jw experiences

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

No, I'M pale.emperor! You elders can kiss my pale.ass!!!

TB-

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The ONLY authority they have over you is that which you allow them.

DO NOT meet. Do not engage.

Just be polite and live your life.

You are under no obligation to be harassed and bullied into a meeting in a locked back room of a KH.

Trust me. Been there done that.

Being "outed" on a site is only an issue if you admit to it.

Don't play the games!

• kairos
    kairos

File charges for invasion of privacy.

Threaten legal action.

Report this to the local sheriff and learn how to proceed.

---

Elders are cowards.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

You've violated no laws.

Even JW's praise the Bereans for their skeptical inquiry.

Personal "prayerful" research is not a sin against Jehovah.

You are the head of your family and you have a right to check out the possible

dangers lurking on the internet. If, in the course of such prayerful, personal research you discovered possible propaganda against the Organization, how is it not well within your individual conscience to see to it you understand what accusations are founded on?

You are not the bad guy. You are living in a free land.
    I'd say to those who might inquire, "I've done nothing wrong. I've done my Christian duty. I appreciate your curiosity, but you need to appreciate mine as well. I have a right to face my accuser. But, keep in mind, whoever thinks they discovered me on an Apostate website must have been on such a website THEMSELVES. You have nothing to fear from honest intellectual inquiry. There's nothing to see or discuss on this topic. Whoever thinks I've sinned can approach me privately. Thanks, now I've got things to do."

• Heartsafire
    Heartsafire

What a nightmare.Your SIL...what a horrible, horrible person. She took pictures!? What business does she have snooping around? Moving on, I totally understand you admitting your activity to the gestapo eldubs. But don't offer up anything that they can't tie you to. No one knows if you were going to actually leave the religion or spread dissent within the ranks. At least, no one can prove it.

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

Your situation is exactly why I hide my iPad when family comes to visit and have never formally introduced myself here for fear that this exact scenario Will happen to me! My JW family does not have any respect for boundaries either!

• blondie
    blondie

Don't admit to anything. They have no hard proof unless you confess.

• Gefangene
    Gefangene

Anders andersen:

Another idea: let's make some accounts and impersonate the JC or others in the congo. Then accuse everyone, fly in a couple of CO's and detonate a whole congregation

I love this!!! Hahaha let's detonate a whole congregation! May I impersonate the wifes sis in law who ratted u out?

• rebel8
    rebel8

To the lurkernarcs who meddled with pale.emperor's personal business:
    Up your nose with a rubber hose.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Dude, it will be the best thing that ever happened to you.

Not necessarily a snitch, may have an elder or local that put 2+2 together from your posts and their conscience / hierarchical elitism got the better of them.

Either way, trust me,,best thing to happen to you and your daughter.

No more living the lie. TRUST ME, you have no idea how jealous whoever reported you is, you are out now, free...... Welcome to your life my friend 😉

S&R

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit