I've been found out!

by pale.emperor 135 Replies latest jw experiences

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I'm sorry for your baby girl.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Hi everyone. Just been catching up on your advice. I caved. I knew they knew more than they were letting on, playing their cards close to their chests. Turns out my wife's brothers wife was babysitting my daughter on day and "stumbled upon" my web history on my personal laptop. My login details were pre filled (my fault). So she's read the lot and took pics n shown the elders. She also "stumbled upon" Crises of conscience in PDF, and Gentile Times Reconsidered - "apostate driven lies" about 1914 being baloney.

i knew they were toying with me. So it old em yes that's me, I don't believe it and I haven't done for some time.

what happens next I'll keep you posted.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Don't believe konceptual99... I am pale.emperor.

• just fine
    just fine

What was she doing going through your laptop?!? That is crazy, but - it could be a blessing in the long run. You are going to be free of this cult and able to move on to start living. It's the ending of that part of your life and the beginning of the rest. Good luck.

• Simon
    Simon

I am pale.emperor and so's my wife.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Just another example of having no concept of boundaries.

Would you ever, in a million years, ever go over to someone else's house, get on their personal computer, pull up their history and then proceed to snoop through the websites and take pictures?

And, then, as an elder, would you accept evidence gained in such an underhanded manner?

What morally bankrupt people.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

pale.emperor sorry to hear about this predicament you're in. If this goes to a JC...play the 'under severe depression' card and that you barely cope due to a lot of sleepless nights; assure the JC you read God's word daily and pray daily; assure the JC that you know the WT and GB are sole channel Jehovah is using today and that you're soooo sorry for the trouble you've caused! In other words (as previously stated) use Theocratic Warfare! Best wishes.

Good advice for everyone to go 'incognito' when online and make your device(s) password accessible only!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I would still deny it. Ask them to show you how they know what they think they know, who told them, and how they found out? If your brother in law's wife was snooping in your things get her to say so explicitly. How do they know it wasn't someone else using your computer. Apparently your brother in law's wife accessed your computer. Did she do it, or someone else access it as well? Has your brother in law's wife committed a criminal offence here? What do they intend to do about it?

Another road to go down is confess but also say 1) you never spread apostate ideas to anyone else 2) you're sorry what you wrote did not convey your true feelings you were confused 3) you've stopped reading and posting apostate stuff.

Frankly it sounds to me like you welcome being caught because you want to move on. But if that's wrong I definitely think there's still a fight worth having here if you want to try to avoid being DFed.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I would tell them that the GB is the naked emperor so they can shove their JC leave me the f*** alone.

• Worldling9
    Worldling9

I am pale.emperor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit