Anthony Morris the III has been FOUND

by Terry 167 Replies latest jw friends

• Chevelle
  • ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Is the policy that if an anointed one sins or for some reason needs to be removed or something they can’t just be demoted to other sheep with an earthly hope?

this is exactly what Steve Letts niece says that her uncle told her here https://youtube.com/watch?v=0ues7FN3rCE&feature=sharec

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Was Anthony Morris III lost?

I like the lyrics to Amazing Grace...

"Amazing grace how sweet the sound

That saved a wretch like me

I once was lost, but now I'm found

Was blind but now I see

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear

And grace my fears relieved

How precious did that grace appear

The hour I first believed

Through many dangers, toils, and snares

I have already come

This grace that brought me safe thus far

And grace will lead me home

When we've been here ten thousand years

Bright, shining as the sun

We've no less days to sing God's praise

Than when we first begun

Amazing grace how sweet the sound

That saved a wretch like me

I once was lost, but now I'm found

Was blind but now I see."

(I think there is an expression "not all who wander are lost...")

I am not privy to the details of Anthony Morris III's situation, but I do know that Jesus got the beating we all deserved. I am glad the ransom is enough to cover my sins. If Anthony Morris III repents of whatever he's done in his life and has faith in the ransom, then Jesus' blood is enough for him too.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Jesus got the beating we all deserved.

Christianity is perverse.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

"The Rock, perfect is his activity,

For all his ways are justice.

A God of faithfulness who is never unjust;

Righteous and upright is he.

They are the ones who have acted corruptly.

They are not his children, the defect is their own.

They are a crooked and twisted generation."

There are many who have twisted the clean sayings of God. Anthony Morris III was part of the GB/FDS who as a group upheld certain teachings that dishonored Jehovah God and the Christ.

Christianity is not perverse, but sometimes humans misunderstand and that misunderstanding distorts the truth.

Jesus will make all things clear in time.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Come on, we all know the second house is for Tony's pregnant mistress.

• JeffT
    JeffT

As others have noted, I think they learned something from their handling of Ray Franz. They can't keep him from testifying in court if summoned, but they can keep him from writing a book. Giving him a house and whatever he might need, contingent on keeping his mouth shut is doable.

I'm also guessing that where they hid him was in a residential rehab facility. If he really did have a drinking problem, getting him dried out would be a priority. The last thing they want is a raging alcoholic GB member giving press conferences. They also can't give out details of his health problems (HIPPA) but they can say he is being treated. When the time comes they could try to sell all of this to the rank and file as an example of Jehovah taking care of the flock.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Crowd fund him a better home and a pallet of whisky - he will talk.

RB

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Is the policy that if an anointed one sins or for some reason needs to be removed or something they can’t just be demoted to other sheep with an earthly hope?

That is correct, eternal life on earth is not a runner up prize to heaven.

I knew a sister, one of the anointed who fell away in the 1940/50's. When her son died in tragic circumstances in the 60's she returned to the organisation. At first she did not partake but was told by the CO that she should partake for the reason above, She continued to partake until her death years later.

George

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The second house is clearly for the secret meetings of The Kurfuffles - the secret organization that rules the world from the shadows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit