Anthony Morris the III has been FOUND

by Terry 167 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

This is incredible. That's DEFINITELY their Cadillac!!!

He's been FOUND!!!!

I gotta say, that's a pretty basic existence. I mean, bare minimum. A step up from a trailer park, but certainly not "rich" by any means, especially for North Carolina. $50,000 more would have really seen them step up a good bit.

Really interesting that they bought 2 separate townhouses that aren't even connected! So there could be (Gasp!) "Worldly" people living right next door! That development is brand NEW!! WT HQ could have easily just bought 2 that are connected for their "Princes among men." I find that interesting.

I hope Anthony Moron da Turd is sent all kinds of mail and people put those ex-JW stickers on his mailbox and ex-JW's put flyers in the surrounding homes warning they have a pedo-protecting drunk in their midst. Fuck that clown!!

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

The very last thing the WTS wants is for Tony to write a tell-all book to support himself in his final years.

Maybe they are capable of learning from their mistakes. Franz taught them a lot it seems.

A solid NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT was probably part of the deal.

• Elmer
    Elmer

I wonder if him and his wife are attending the local Kingdom Hall?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    FFGhost - Now that people know where he lives, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before someone tracks him down, in a Lumberton grocery store or post office or liquor store, and chats him up while secretly recording it.”

Oh, hell, yeah.

But… play it gentle, be nice, and - eventually - get him good and soused.

Then hit “rec”, sit back, and see what happens.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ok, new townhouse aside.

It's been like 6 months of Missing Tony. Can you imagine how "the Mighty have fallen"? It boggles my mind!

Not even a year ago, Fat Tony da Turd was at WT HQ with his wife, living it up by the remote-controlled lake, admiring the views from his top-floor Penthouse. He and his wife were treated as literally "Brothers of Christ" on earth! Total adulation, love, and praises. Every meal provided, everything done for them. Trips around the world whenever they felt like it, all FREE of charge!! Wife treated like a Queen! Then "Poof!" all up in smoke.

Like Ray Liotta's character said at the end of GoodFella's:

"Now I live out in the suburbs like some schmuck! I order pasta and marina, but when it gets to me it's wet noodles and ketchup!"

Anthony Moron da Turd is now a giant NOBODY!!! He and his wife are forced to live next to (Gasp!) "Worldly" people! If the walls are thin enough, why they might even hear the next door neighbours crying out during sexual intercourse!! What if the next door neighbours like rap music? Death Metal? New Age Christian Rock?

Can imagine the humiliation of having to get into your old 2002 Cadillac CTS, drive down to the local Kroger, and actually select and buy your own groceries? Then, have to go home and cook it yourself? How about pumping your own gas?

The absolute SHOCK and AWE it must be for the Morris' to not be waited on hand and foot like royalty, not having their asses wiped for them, house cleaned for them, not be admired and fawned over 24/7/365?

Too Bad! Too baaaaaad, you lovers of alcohol!!

Fat Tony: "Hey Susan, pass the Jamison's!"

Sassy Susan: "Get your own, fat boy!" ((( Burp!!! )))

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I wonder if that life is a step up or a step down. Maybe he is so used to being catered to and treated like a big shot, that it is disappointing to feel like just another anonymous citizen. On the other hand, not having the obligations and day-to-day work of running the organization, and being able to sit back and relax, that might be very nice. Especially if his financial situation is taken care of for as long as he needs.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The home is above what some if us would have. The second one may be for threatening tge others. A 02 Cadillac is oldenough to be a money pit.

Smart COs save their green handshakes for retirement, I know of one locally that bought a up scale home.

As for Fearon, stay away. It would serve no good purpose.

Feeling sympathy is hard, but but we are seeing the workings of the proletariat. Do not underestimate Lett, or the rest, for backstabbing while acting the fool.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I was interested in the idea that Tony deserves privacy.

I then thought of the way the wt historically hounds/seeks out/ delivers unsolicited mail and many times pounces on former members at home and at work when they have tried to silently fade away.....

• dozy
    dozy

Such a contrast to the numerous Bethelites kicked out at short notice with absolutely zero. The Society certainly is basically a real estate flipping business nowadays - doubtless in buying 2 units with cash so promptly they got a significant discount from the developer. They will be assuming Tony , with his obesity and (possibly) alcohol problems will not be staying long in the property and they will be quietly sold , with the usual tax free profits.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

The address: (so you can letter write and Witness to him)

309 Oak Pointe Circle

Lumberton, NC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit