Anthony Morris the III has been FOUND

by Terry 167 Replies latest jw friends

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

A good summing up, slim. I'm also inclined to think it's around his drinking and his outspokenness, or some consequences of the two.

It's likely the GB are embarrassed by this business with AMIII, partly because of his previous high profile and partly because many of his other family members are still 'in good standing'.

I do think the GB could and should have said something about it on their broadcasting channel.

Agreed. They probably just wanted the issue to go away and so instinctively fell back on their 'don't ask, don't tell' policy that usually applies to the removal of appointed men, whatever the reason.

That also explains to me why they quietly announced his stepping down on the website, but then removed the announcement very soon after. They knew they had to inform people, but did it in as low-key a way possible and then pulled the plug on it when they started to get awkward questions from brothers around the world (and possibly also from exJWs and outsiders who watch their website activity).

It also explains why they're only gradually removing him from key images and videos. If they did it all at once, it would again be quickly noticed by the R&F and many others, and raise difficult questions to the branches.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

My inclination is that they got him out of Bethel with as little scandal as possible, but will eventually DF him on some sort of ground. Think about it...it an anointed is "removed", that had to be pretty serious business. They trumped up an excuse to df Raymond Franz. I would almost pity him save for him thinking I am mentally diseased, filthy apostate enemy of God whom he wants dead. ( he's not our friend-YET-he could change.)

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

I read a theory awhile back, that WT might be strongly motivated to get Tony stashed out of the way so he wouldn’t be readily available if CSA investigators wanted to see what he knows about Pennsylvania non-reporting elders/cover-ups, etc.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

I wonder if he is on the Do Not Call list???

- Sooner or later he will get the knock at the door, that would be interesting.

RB

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I imagine his local congregation will know his home so won't stop by except to use the bathroom out in service.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The race is on...who's going to be the 1st to post a selfie infront of Tony's house?

A big bonus if the selfie includes Tony!🤣🤣🤣

An even bigger bonus if the selfish is of you, Tony and the garage door open showing his Cadillac in the background parked in the garage! 🤣🤣🤣

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Regarding any CSA investigations, if a DA wanted to serve him, his status as a JW would not matter, only what he might be able to tell investigators. The WTS can remove him and find him a place to live, but they can't really shelter him from the law. At the least, it wouldn't look good. And it wouldn't stop him from being served with a subpoena.

I don't think it's anything to do with that, mostly because removing him and shuttling him off to a house in another state really wouldn't make much difference aside from how suspicious it would look. If it is anything to do with CSA, it would have to be a pretty bad situation for them to take such odd steps with him.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

FYI: The Blue Envolope Youtube guy already posted a picture on his video showing the infamous TOMO3 "Bottle King" Cadillac inside the townhouse with New York license plate!!! So that has ALREADY been done!!

There's no doubt it's him. Just need a pic up of him going outside on a Sunday morning in his robe and slippers to collect the Sunday paper like some common schmuck! lol

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

It will also be exciting to see whether the 2nd house nearby will be used for family visits, JW outpatient health services, or even 24/7 JW security services, or if it will remain empty as an investment.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

The big questions are, is he still an elder or even an active publisher in the local congregation? Would he still be going on the ministry?

someone will visit that congregation soon and find out surely, maybe they have all been instructed not to talk about TOMO3

even a look at the notice board at the back to see if his name in on any schedules

it would be good if someone had a cover story and pretend to be an interested person in the territory and go in undercover

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit