Anthony Morris the III has been FOUND

by Terry 167 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yeah I’d love to see a pic of him outside his house. Perhaps putting his bottle recycle bin out full of bottles.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I don't want a stalking charge... I was at bethel and with the weeeeeeird off chance he recognizes me lol

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

If you send a card...and want a response hide a $20 in the card or letter. :) Works on most Bethelites.

Don't forget Tony will get Social Security for him and his wife. He worked for at least 10 years. Perhaps around $1600 mo. combined.

He gets free Medicare A. He gets free medical at the VA as well, and help with a retirement home placement.

If their income is below federal poverty guidelines they will get a couple of hundred in food stamps.

He will probably get a special pioneer stipend from Watchtower.

The Society will send a letter to the local hall and building committee requesting free yard and building maintenance.

No need to feel sorry for him, he created a lot of stress and grief for thousands of people he wanted "roasted like a hot dog".

I imagine he will get many visits from Process Servers to testify. He is easier to serve than anyone at headquarters.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

It’s been long enough now, has anyone done a drive past yet?

he fact that he is still driving the old car that he was caught red handed buying in unhealthy amount of whiskey with us very telling.

His father had a lot of money but it may be the case he gave it all to the Borg which helped him become GB in the first place, now maybe there is a legal battle or something which is why he got two houses out of the deal?

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Does anyone remember a talk he gave where he said something along the lines of his father asked him where did all his money go? His father was asking him where all his inheritance is going to and what are “they” doing with it all.

he said to his dad “I’m part of the “they”

everyone laughed

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

It’s been long enough now has anyone done a drive by or called round?

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Is there anything new to report about this situation?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I must admit, I to, am surprised about lack of sightings of Tony Morris. I’d really like a pic of his bottle recycle bin. That would be really telling.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Easyprompt says “Tony Morris answered his cellphone when I called him last month”

During the pandemic we were told to write and phone to people who didn’t know who we were.

And of course knock on doors😁

going by the same thing, could there be attempts to call him if easy will post his number here.

everyone has his address so why not write to him, and if you can call round just as JWs have been doing for over 140 years

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

I will not post his number here.

ExBethelitenowPIMA, you are neither an elder nor an exBethelite. I don't know what you are pretending about, but it ain't pretty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit