Anthony Morris the III has been FOUND

by Terry 167 Replies latest jw friends

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA
    EasyPrompt42 minutes ago

I will not post his number here.

ExBethelitenowPIMA, you are neither an elder nor an exBethelite. I don't know what you are pretending about, but it ain't pretty.

-

I am an Elder and I am ex Bethel.

I doubt you really did call Tony last month. But I hope you are telling the truth.

But what does it matter that we doubt each other, it makes zero difference to anything.

• EasyPrompt
  • EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    "telling the truth"

Truth is important to me, and to others. It can mean their lives.

ExBethelitenowPIMA, If you want to reach Anthony Morris III to send him a letter at his current address, I suggest you do it sooner rather than later. When the JWborg properties are seized, the Morris family won't be allowed to live in that house anymore, and then you'll have to figure out his address all over again.

I've already had the opportunity to share the message with him that I had to tell him. If he chooses to respond in the future, he already has my contact information.

The God of Truth is trustworthy, and He expects His servants to be trustworthy as well. You can "doubt" all you want, ExBethelitenowPIMA, you are right that "it makes zero difference to anything" as regards Jehovah's Word coming true.

When you see Jehovah's Word coming true as regards the sudden and complete removal of the JWborg and all their properties soon, then you won't "doubt" my sincerity anymore, like that third chief of 50 didn't "doubt" anymore at 2 Kings 1:9-14.

"Make hay while the sun shines." The rainstorm is on the way.

Hope you have a nice day, ExBethelitenowPIMA☺️🫶

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

A Pennsylvania woman visits Anthony Morris' new congregation in Lumberton N.C. and declares/alleges to an elder there that Anthony Morris was involved in some sort of CSA wrongdoing involving herself, her sisters & family.

Why have more people not visited his home congregation and pretend to be in interested one from the territory?

if I could then I certainly would. If I was an activist I would start a crowd funder to make it happen and be determined to actually talk to Tony

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Sounds like you are into making religious pilgrimages. Do you still worship men? What would be your goal in speaking to Anthony Morris? He can't fix anything in the organization. I would think with all your "Bethel connections" you would have a better method of "subterfuge" than trying to encourage people on a forum to go harass an old man. When he wants to talk, he'll talk.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

You sound like you trying to cover for him. The question is should we wait for him to see if there is a time when he wants to talk? My guess is that time will never come and he will die.

I do hope someone gets to talk to him before he dies of liver failure I wouldn’t be surprised if his alcohol intake is higher than the high amount he has been on all these decades

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    ExBethelitenowPIMA said: "You sound like you trying to cover for him. The question is should we wait for him to see if there is a time when he wants to talk? My guess is that time will never come and he will die."

You claim to be looking for ways to "make the organization better", what with your starting threads about ways to improve it or posts about how the elders book is "now better."

I have very clearly stated my confidence in God's judgment against the organization, that He will very soon allow the nations to completely tear down the organization.

If you really believe in God and the resurrection, then you can talk to Tony later. If you don't believe in the resurrection, then you are full of doo-doo when you pretend to be an elder who is looking for ways to improve the organization.

When I see a fraud like you take cheap shots at an elderly man who's not even here to defend himself, I think it's pathetic. God lets it rain on the wicked and the good. He lets the sun shine on the righteous and the unrighteous. TM3 was in charge of the org during the time I got hurt too. I wrote to him and others at Bethel again and again and they didn't help me. I am all for exposing their rottenness. But that doesn't mean resorting to lowlife techniques and underhanded weasely ways. The God of Love and Justice and Truth will handle it. He's going to let the governments tear Bethel and all that bogus establishment down pronto.

ExBethelitenowPIMA, you are blind. God is Love. If you were wise, you'd stop messing around and "get connected" to the God of Love too. "The writing is on the wall" so to speak, and the WTBT$ is about to be torn down. You're about to have more pressing matters to worry about then taking cheap shots on a forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKztgrzmJLw

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    Tony would like to let you all know he's doing ok and is settling in to his new routine...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit