Anthony Morris the III has been FOUND

by Terry 167 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Note: photos can be found on the Blue Envelope channel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nAKezKhQbM

Tony and Susan Morris are living in Lumberton, North Carolina. A real estate document on the Robeson County website is filed:

The Religious Order of Jehovah's Witnesses has provided a "Life Estate" for them.

They can live in this townhouse until they are deceased or choose to move away and in either case the ownership becomes entirely the property of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    (Note: these are Public documents anyone can access.)

And the house the Morris family lives in is seen below:

And a quarter of a million buys this:

According to the date of sale 4/13/23 it was 2 weeks AFTER it was announced on JW.org website that Anthony Morris III was no longer a member of the GB. Cash was paid for the property apparently (there is no mortgage).
    In the garage is a white Cadillac Sedan with a NY plate.

A 2nd townhouse down the same street was also purchased by the Religious Order of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    For a quarter million.

(Screenshots did NOT transfer)

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

beings they bought two townhouses, and they added two new GB members, will we be surprised if someone else is sent south?

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Wow. Rick Fearon needs to go there with his signs and let the world know.

• Listener
    Listener

The Blue Envelope does a wonderful job when it comes to presenting new information and supporting it with facts.

The accommodation is very comfortable and it's possibly similar to this-

https://www.trulia.com/p/nc/lumberton/110-oak-pointe-cir-w-lumberton-nc-28358--2452870097?mid=14#lil-mediaTab

Isn't it wonderful that Jehovah provides and blesses those not in good standing.

Their own literature condemns them in numerous instances, this being just one

Insight under SIN Similarly, James 2:1-9 condemns as sin the showing of favoritism or the making of class distinctions among Christians. Paul says that those paying no heed to the weak consciences of their brothers and thus causing such to stumble are “sinning against Christ,” God’s Son who gave his own lifeblood for his followers.​—1Co 8:10-13.

It's not surprising they keep all this secret from the rank and file.

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

While I am no lover of the Governing Body, the facts around Tony Morris's housing arrangements prove that the GB are not skimming off donated funds into their personal accounts. And judging by being given a used car for his personal use, I expect that his 'pension' from the Society would only be, not that more above his costs of living.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Do they stock the fridges with alcohol as well ? , like whisky ?

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

I think I read somewhere he has family in or around Lumberton NC, which would explain "why there". Curious that the WTS bought a 2nd house in the vicinity.

It's all so hush-hush, it may be that even the local congregation (or most of them, anyway) don't know he lives there.

Can you imagine the reaction of an unsuspecting JW ringing the bell there on a Saturday morning, and out comes (former) GB member Tony Morris?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I remember decades ago a C.O who was staying with us, and was a straight talker, said that when he and his wife were put out to pasture it would be with NOTHING !

Today there may be some small provision ???

So of course they want to keep this quiet. How much is Tony the Turd's allowance ?

• Biahi
    Biahi

I’m sure his allowance is reasonably generous, provided he keeps his mouth shut. I hope he writes a book, and has it released after his death. Title: I was a Cult Leader…and then I wasn’t

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

This guy’s approach is more reasonable and gives background info so I can believe him.

This would show that AM3 is still in good standing although not on the GB . Perhaps there was was a need in that cong. or maybe he requested it ? Anyway ,God help the dubs in Lumberton, I don’t envy them having him among them.

Incidentally that is a nice house , If it were around this part of the U.K. it could cost double what they paid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit