So my PIMO Younger Brother Tried To Kill Himself Today

by pale.emperor 90 Replies latest jw experiences

• WeatherLover
    WeatherLover

I'm so sorry for you and your brother, and I hope he gets the help he needs. My mom basically asked me what I would gain by not being a witness. For one thing, I would no longer be a part of a religion that does shit like this.

• Outahere
    Outahere

I've known people who turned into alcoholics or suffered severe depression. It's not surprising some might turn suicidal dealing with the process of extricating themselves from this cult.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Pale, you mentioned 'his' mom chose carers for him.

Does your brother need carers and if so, is there a possibility for you to become his advocate or guardian and therefore, you (and he) choose who will provide his care?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m sorry you had to go through that PE ,my thoughts are with you,I hope your brother comes out of this experience alright.

Take care

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Sorry to hear this PE and hope things improve with your brother quickly.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

That's terrible. The whole scenario is heartbreaking. I have no other words other than I'm so sorry this transpired.

I agree....I hate the cult too.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

My heart goes out to you both. Tragic circumstances for both you and your brother. You will be strong enough to withstand this, as well as to help carry your brother through it as well. You'll do whatever you are able to do - because you can see what is really going on, as opposed to those who are functioning on "cult automatic pilot."

I truly hope your brother's situation improve rapidly.

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

Pale Emperor

Thinking of you this morning and hoping your brother is okay.

My heart goes out to you. Please don't let your brother go. Hang on to him. He needs you.

I am speechless as to your mother's behaviour. As a mum myself nothing would stand between me and the well being of my kids. No religion. Nothing. She is heartless. They are all heartless.

'By their love you will know them' yes, well that definitely rules out witnesses!

You are a good person and I would be proud to have you as a son.

Much love to you.

xx

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I am very sorry for this situation. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now and also your brother.

Witnesses can be heartless.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Sorry your brother is suffering because of this cult's mind-fuckery. It must be difficult to stand by and watch. He needs at least one person in his life right now that is in touch with reality - that person be you.

Be strong for both of you and don't let the culty elders insert a wedge - your brothers mental health depends upon it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit