So my PIMO Younger Brother Tried To Kill Himself Today

by pale.emperor 90 Replies latest jw experiences

• carla
    carla

I'm so sorry, wishing him all the best.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Pale........ he'll mend up but he's got to get away from this toxic religion, Elders and toxic family.

Having tried to commit suicide these JW fools need to back way off.

Do try to be involved, to whatever degree possible....... in his therapy with his doctor if your brother wants you there.

My sister had a nervous breakdown at age 19 hospitalized for just a few days, no therapy no talking things out...... never got to any of her issues. It was a constant Jehovah this....... Jehovah that.

My Mom made sure to keep me and my wife out of the picture. I hope you will be more successful.

I remember the photo of you and your brother. Big smiles.

To hear about fading JW's being subjected to increased pressure at a time they are flat on their backs its just not right.

My best to both of you.

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

dear pale emperor..my blood is boiling as i read this. Those self-rightous bastards. And hounding him thru the letter slot at home. WTF is wrong with these people. Oh yeah, they're all crazy.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Man I've been following you for a couple years and can't believe what a constant soap opera your life is with your family for simply not wanting to be a jw anymore.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Man!

The warmest and most sincere love to you and your brother!

I wish we were there to support you in whatever way you need.

Please be assured that you have MANY genuine friends who are with you throughout all of this.

Again, LOVE to you all!❤️

• Jayk
    Jayk
    Hope your bro is ok and good for you standing up for yourself. Of course they would blame you instead of themselves..
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

good grief, hope he is ok.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

"You made a promise to Jehovah" ??? Oh my goodness how terrible for your brother. My son is high functioning autistic. He does not believe God exists. He held off telling my mother because he feared she wouldn't love him anymore. It's so messed up.

Your brother needs you. If you have the strength and capacity you must be his advocate and help him to freedom from the mind control. Make his medical team understand that not only is his mind wired differently which is hard enough in a neurotypical world but that he is trapped in a world/religion that will not recognize those differences and compound his problems and mental health.

I don't know your family but my heart breaks for him as I read your post.

• Tallon
    Tallon

Hi PE

Very sorry to read about what has happened to your brother. Fortunately he is in the best place for the time being where real professionals - the nurses, doctors, therapists etc - will help him through this ordeal.

As others have already mentioned, this is in no way your fault. No matter what happens going forward, always be there for your brother - he will never forget it.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Wow! Very sorry.

"there's TWO HCL "brothers" there outside his room. I go to go in and one of them says "are you related?" i walk past them ignoring them"

I'm so glad you did that.

JWs supposedly have the one and only truth, and they have the most powerful being in the universe behind them, yet they are terrified of what we know and of our words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit