So my PIMO Younger Brother Tried To Kill Himself Today

by pale.emperor 90 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Sorry for you and your brother, this is awful, I would have physically hit the HLC men who have no right to tell you what to do. Publicity is a good bleach for cleanning this scum, but I worry over any adverse affects on your brother. How mothers and families act this way is no credit to any God, just shows how the cult has drugged them. Stay strong, keep close to your little girl.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

My own mother ladies and gentlemen... after repeated phonecalls to check how he was, she still wouldn't answer. In the end i had to direct her to her own publications to assure her she can indeed reply to a text message to me.

Two words. That's all i got.

• jp1692
    jp1692

PE, sorry to hear all of this, but very glad you were able to go be with your brother if only for a bit.

Yeah, I too hate this cult!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Pale I am so sorry and upset with how these a$$hats treat your brother!

Shameful!

Your brother needs you. So glad you are there for him. He must be so scared and confused and horribly upset... but not with you! It melted my heart that you did what a decent person would do. You sat beside him and held his hand and gave him comfort.

As far as the HLC, I was involved in something serious, not me, but I was there. The patient was literally dying in front of our eyes and this moron HLC elder was grinning like an idiot saying what a fine witness is being given here today. I wanted to kick his a$$ into the universe.

If there is any way possible to convey to your dear sensitive sweetheart brother that there are friends out here, from all over the world on this site that care about you and him and all the ones that woke up to JW..org lies and left that we want him to get well and live a long and healthy and joyous life as far away from WT/JW..org as possible.

Gentle hugs of love and support to you and your brother.

• kairos
    kairos

Good chance I would have throat punched both elders on the spot.

I would have had mad rage. ( driven by my own Asperger's symptoms )

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Very sorry to hear this. I really hope your brother gets the help he needs and pulls through.

My thoughts are with you and him.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

As others here, my thoughts are with you, and remember, your brother had an advocate in you. He has someone looking out for HIM.

You are his gift, his safe haven when he needs it.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

why did you call your jw family, when your bro asked for you? It's like you brought this on your self. sorry

• compound complex
    compound complex

(((((DAN)))))

A secret garden, where you can heal . . .

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Sounds to me like you didn’t do your brother any favors by informing your family he was in the hospital. In hindsight if you had gone to your brothers side with out them knowing you could of had a conversation with him and found out what he’s really thinking and could maybe been of some real help. I hope you can come up with a strategy to help your brother through all this bull shit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit