So my PIMO Younger Brother Tried To Kill Himself Today

by pale.emperor 90 Replies latest jw experiences

• supernerdboy
    supernerdboy

pale.emperor:

but he was harassed by elders turning up at his door on Thursday nights, family members telling him he's going to die in Armageddon for talking to me, the CO even said through his letterbox that "i have a bone to pick with you"
    One of the HLC "brothers" comes in and tells me that my brother doesnt want to speak to me.
    Mum interrupts and says "no, you've made a promise to Jehovah". My brother lies back and closes his eyes.

And that is why he wants to kill himself. Good thing I was not there with you, (I am 6'3'' 200Ib) I would have had a hard time not giving them a valid reason to be at the hospital.

So sorry for him: (been there took several years before I could get through a day without wanting to off myself.) At least he has a brother that still loves him, you I am sure will be a great aid in his recovery.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

So sorry you and your brother are going through this shit pale.emperor. He's a very lucky man to have you in his corner. Genuine love to you both.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

that big mouthed CO should be ashamed of himself conducting himself like that, I hope there is some inquiry into such behaviour

• Onager
    Onager

Hi PE, I've just read this thread and like others on here I was consumed with a violent rage. Your course is much better though. Keep doing what your doing in the sure knowledge that you're right and good.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Pale - just wanted to pass along my best wishes for your brother's speedy recovery! You are doing the right thing.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Glad to know you are there for him and have presence of mind to handle it properly.

I think i got physically angry when i read those elders trying to tell you not to go inside of your ill brothers room!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Sorry to hear that. If you can I would try to talk to the hospitals administration about the goon squad being there regulating his visitors, any doctor with any psychology training should be able to identify that situation as highly stressful to the patient.

Glad to see he’s getting help. Hopefully a good therapist can get to him.

• Brian J
    Brian J

Oh my, so very sorry you and your family are going through this at the hands of such a divisive institution.

B.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

So sorry PE. F*@k(ng cult is right. It makes one shit storm after another.

Having any ailment in this cult is made more difficult because they are always bringing it up in a way to make the so-called "victim" feel helpless, and remind him or her of his or her challenges.

I admire Aspergers people; they are incredibly talented.

Hoping for the best for you and your brother. You did great just ignoring the goons, and only asking for their names (practice makes perfect :().

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I forget, are you in the USA, or not? In the USA, you'd have the right to kick out anyone NOT related or family! Those HLC guys would have been booted out of the hospital!! The freakin' BALLS those two had!!

Let me tell ya something, my late JW mother was a Registered Nurse for 35 years, nearly 10 of them in a hospital psych ward. Guess how many JW's had nervous breakdowns, suicide attempts, drug/alcohol problems, etc? TONS!!!!!! In fact, JW's had a disproportionate amount of psych patients. Mormons too! My mom really had an "awakening" working on that ward. God's happiest people, my ass!!!!!! So you see, it is NOT something YOU did.....it is all on the JW Cult!!! They tear families apart and drive people nearly insane. My mom's experience on the psych ward proves it!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit