Diversity is White Genocide

by corrie54 191 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    12 - There was a memorable post here a while ago from a poster from northern England with very high rate of immigration.
    He described the reality of life in his town. The vast majority of kids in his children's school came from families where English was not the first language. Many of the children had poor language skills. Getting an appointment with the GP was very difficult. All public services were under extreme pressure as a result of dealing with needy immigrants. But more than that, everything had changed suddenly and dramatically. Not the kind of inevitable change that happens over a few decades, not the nostalgic feelings about an idyllic past but dramatic transformation that nobody voted for.
    Now there is a significant percentage of people who don't share English values, who don't speak English, who have contempt for our culture and freedoms.
    And anybody who dares to point out how profoundly unfair this imposition is has to put up with self-appointed guardians of virtue telling them they are nothing but small-minded racists.

In other words, you agree with me. The solution is better integration. Closing borders is certainly not the solution. You don't deal with a problem by destroying it, you cope through adaption. The northerners I've met all agree that immigration has caused issues where they live, but they don't think the solution is to end it, but rather for the rate of it to be tempered, not something I'd argue against at all. They certainly aren't calling for a majority-white society though, that's completely unnecessary, and that's what I was arguing against, if you'll remember.

And please don't school me on evolution, I'm not a creationist. I was making a facetious point. I'm not a Lamarckian and I know it's not about giraffe's necks choosing to get longer to reach the apple, it was a joke man, stop making scientists look like pedantic humour-vacuums.

THIS is why the liberal left have lost their way and ceded the floor to actual racists.

I'm not of the liberal left at this point, haven't identified with them for years.

Try and look past people's skin, seriously - ok.
    We white people can en masse move to North Sentinel Island, and take over the traditional home of the Sentinelese people.
    If they object, you will tell them to look past people's skin ... I'm sure you'll do that and I'm sure the Sentinelese will heed your wise words.
    Look out, Sentinelese, the future could be white.
    Change ... it happens, Sentinelese ... deal with it.
    Just lie down and accept it. Bend over, whilst I f**k you up the ass with no lube.
    I'm white, and I'd love to move to your tropical island. C'mon fellow whiteys, let's all move to North Sentinel Island. Let's outbreed the locals and make the island white.
    I'm sure the 12 Apostates would be ok with this because he doesn't care what skin colour migrants have.

Yes, I'd be complete ok with it. The Sentinelese on the other hand wouldn't, because they are a primitive, violent tribe of individuals who have no knowledge of the outside world. And if you're using them as an example for us white people to follow then perhaps you ought to re-examine whom you choose to idolise.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

For the sake of accuracy and the lesson we can learn from it!

Quote: "The Roman empire eroded too, eventually to the point of schism, but that didn't stop humanity evolving culturally, and look where we are today in comparison to then."

The Roman empire did not end until 1453 when the Ottoman army broke into the city of Constantinople (Byzantium also called by some, New Rome) and brought the final end to the Roman Empire. (That's unless you believe in a Eurocentric view of the world).

The Roman Emperor Constantine had selected this site for his new city he may have called 'New Rome and 330 CE is regarded as the start date. He did that for reasons that may be unclear. But certainly it was a more convenient location for a capital. (it may or may not have been recognised as 'the' capital for a few more decades). Old Rome fell to Germanic tribes in 330 and brought an end to what historian call the western Roman Empire. And from the perspective of Constantine's new religious policy, there were far more Christians in West Asia than in Europe. And, Asia was far more prosperous then than Europe.

So lets fast forward 1000+ years to the Islamic conquest of Constantinople, the citizens began to convert to Islam. Of course, this was just another step in the conversion of western Asia from Christianity to Islam.

Can we learn anything from that. Yes! History has trends and people who try to resist the trends may finish up the losers (like the 100s of Constantinople residents who fled to the great church, the Hagia Sophia, believing their god would protect them. He didn't! Sultan Mehmet II allowed his army a few days of pillaging, and that included killing 100s in the great church and the raping of women and young men within the church, No wonder some started to convert, No wonder that West Asian christianity became a spent force.

Would that western Roman empire have survived longer if it had tried some sort of accommodation with the Ottomans? There's no answer to that question, but maybe.

I've referred before to Pankaj Mishra's book, From the Ruins of Empire: The Revolt against the West and the remaking of Asia. Mishra describes the Asian trends that commenced as a result of European colonisation. We may want to seclude ourselves from these historical processes, but that may only delay the process and your kids may face a bigger problem,

That's why the present USA elite's China policy is a bad move. It would be wiser to just watch from the sidelines, the Chinese policy of attempting to bring modernity and prosperity to the rest of Asia and to Africa. If it fails, the west could still pick up the pieces. It would be even wiser to assist China in that process. If all the world becomes prosperous, those with the mindset we are discussing here could keep themselves locked up in their little communities and no else in the world will give a rat's arse about you.

Please excuse any typos, I have a bit of a sight problem and am awaiting an operation, and I havn't got time today to check carefully,

• cofty
    cofty
    In other words, you agree with me. The solution is better integration.

No I strongly disagree with you because you are in denial about the scale of the problem. Integration can ONLY succeed when immigration is done slowly and gradually so that immigrants are motivated to become part of the indigenous population and not form foreign enclaves.

That is impossible with current rates of immigration.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    The Roman empire did not end until 1453 when the Ottoman army broke into the city of Constantinople (Byzantium also called by some, New Rome) and brought the final end to the Roman Empire. (That's unless you believe in a Eurocentric view of the world).

I mean I think it was clear that I meant the pre-schism empire.

• cofty
    cofty

What a bizarre argument FTS.

You are comparing the mass immigration of Islam into the west to the Islamic conquest of Constantinople, and suggesting that the solution is to just accept it or else.

You don't know much about Brits do you?

Your naivety about China's global ambitions is jaw-dropping.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    No I strongly disagree with you because you are in denial about the scale of the problem. Integration can ONLY succeed when immigration is done slowly and gradually so that immigrants are motivated to become part of the indigenous population and not form foreign enclaves.
    That is impossible with current rates of immigration.

Sir, what on earth is wrong with you? All I have argued against is the necessity for a majority-white society. I haven't at any point said that immigration policy doesn't need to change at all. Quite the opposite, I've suggested better integration, which de facto means changes to immigration policy. You in turn have suggested a way towards achieving this. No disagreement there. If I am in denial about the scale of the problem (not sure how you'd know, as I've not quantified anything), then perhaps you are in denial about the motives of those who argue for a 'majority white society'.

I might add that it's not so much the rate of immigration that's the problem, but the spread of it. But there are political reasons for that which will be very hard to do anything about. The rich aren't exactly keen on immigrants, and they are the people who hold sway ultimately.

You don't know much about Brits do you?

I don't know what FTS knows, but I know that us Brits aren't a monolith.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Yes, I'd be complete ok with it. The Sentinelese on the other hand wouldn't, because they are a primitive, violent tribe of individuals who have no knowledge of the outside world. And if you're using them as an example for us white people to follow then perhaps you ought to re-examine who you choose to idolise - I'm not idolising the Sentinelese, it's just an example.

So, you claim you'd be ok with it.

You correctly said the Sentinelese wouldn't be ok with it ... but you didn't give the correct reason.

The Sentinelese have traditionally lived on Sentinel Island, it's their home. Quite rightly, they wouldn't want to be swamped by loads and loads of white people. It would be natural and understandable for them to feel this way. It certainly would not make them 'racist'.

The UK is, generally speaking, a very tolerant country. Nevertheless, UK citizens do not want to be swamped by foreigners who have no respect for UK law and customs.

• cofty
    cofty

Contrast and compare...

If I am in denial about the scale of the problem (not sure how you'd know, as I've not quantified anything) - 12
    All I have argued against is a majority-white society. - 12

The UK population is currently 86% white, 7.5% Asian and 3.3% Black.

Please explain how we get from there to a society where White-British are a minority without astonishing levels of immigration?

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    The UK is, generally speaking, a very tolerant country. Nevertheless, UK citizens do not want to be swamped by foreigners who have no respect for UK law and customs.

I know, which is why we need better integration and better checks on who exactly is coming into the country, no argument there. What we don't need however is a quota on skin colour ratios.

As for the Sentinelese, their motivations may be pure to a degree, but their methods of dealing with visitors is nothing to be admired. Their way of life is so different from ours that is hard to imagine how we could ever converse with them, let alone integrate. But the people migrating to the UK are not quite as different.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    Please explain how we get from there to a society where White British are a minority without astonishing levels of immigration?

Oh come on, I never spoke of the plausibility, I was arguing on principle. Could it happen overnight? No. Could it even happen in several decades with present levels of immigration? No. But would it be a bad thing if eventually the UK was majority non-white? I'll leave that for you to answer.

It certainly could happen with moderate levels over a period of centuries and that would be fine by me. LUHE seems to want the UK to remain majority-white indefinitely and there simply isn't any justification for this. If LUHE had said majority-democratic or majority-pluralist or even majority-non-Muslim, I'd have no such issue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit