Diversity is White Genocide

by corrie54 191 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cofty
    cofty
    If LUHE had said majority-democratic or majority-pluralist or even majority-non-Muslim, I'd have no such issue.

Agreed.

But there is also something about Britishness that is worth preserving. If the UK became majority American or Australian I would be pissed off.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates

I think my big issue with the skin colour talk is that it misses the point of what truly makes us different. It's what's in our heads that makes us different. I have a lot of non-white acquaintances and they are as varied as any random group. It's more that than the racism angle that irks me. Although, it is racist, let's not kid ourselves.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I know, which is why we need better integration and better checks on who exactly is coming into the country, no argument there - good, I'm glad we agree on something.

What we don't need however is a quota on skin colour ratios - this depends.

If whites are being outbred by other ethnic groups, then I believe we need to keep whites the majority.

As for the Sentinelese, their motivations may be pure to a degree, but their methods of dealing with visitors is nothing to be admired - the Sentinelese want nothing but to live on their island, their traditional home. They violently repel outsiders.

Are the Sentinelese racist? Y/N?

• cofty
    cofty

Sorry I edited my previous post after you posted.

I hate it when people do that. Sorry

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    If the UK became majority American or Australian I would be pissed off.

Fine but I don't think immigration policy should be constructed based simply on whether it pisses people off or not. There are bigger issues at stake than cultural preservation at this point.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    Sorry I edited my previous post after you posted.
    I hate it when people do that. Sorry

I do it all the time. I'm too quick to hit the Post Reply button.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    Are the Sentinelese racist? Y/N?

No because they'd repel anyone who they don't know personally, regardless of race. They're tribalist, and racism is just a bigger form of tribalism.

• cofty
    cofty
    There are bigger issues at stake than cultural preservation at this point

I fundamentally disagree.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

No because they'd repel anyone who they don't know personally, regardless of race. They're tribalist, and racism is just a bigger form of tribalism - ah, I see.

And if I, a white UK citizen, attacked an immigrant regardless of the immigrant's race or colour, I wouldn't be racist. According to you.

So, the Sentinelese aren't racist; they're tribalist.

Is it wrong for the Sentinelese to be tribalist, in your opinion?

Is it wrong for me to be tribalist?

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    I fundamentally disagree.

I used to be on your side on this, but I've re-examined British values over the years and I've come to the conclusion that our values are nothing more than paper. I've mentioned pluralism, but it's not really a British value because most people in Britain hate the idea of living with people who don't agree with them. We don't stand by our values and for that reason I don't think we can complain if others start migrating in who don't share them. They're just less hypocritical than us. The Brits aren't a true monolith, but we are monolithically hypocritical.

During the second world war, during the blitz, when people's houses were bombed out, one of the biggest problems was looting. We romanticise how Brits came together during that time, but the reality was that people were out for themselves. What are we truly preserving? A mere 60 years ago we were forcing homosexuals to undergo hormone therapy, we can't pretend we have a long tradition of tolerance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit