Diversity is White Genocide

by corrie54 191 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    Bottom line is you have no regard for British culture and that is why you reacted negatively to comments that opposed mass immigration.

No regard? Wrong. I have issues with it. It is very 'preach but don't practice', I do believe that. But that is not the same as having no regard.

I never reacted negatively to comments that opposed mass immigration, I myself (for the hundredth time) oppose uncontrolled immigration. I reacted negatively to comments about a non-white majority. And as promised, now that you've put words in my mouth again, I am done for tonight.

Your dislike of British culture is masquerading as a virtue.

I've claimed no virtue.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    it's not just racist right wingers who care what colour people are.
    Plenty on the left obsess over race.
    Perhaps we should do away with the Black Police Association. Operation Trident can go, too.
    Ditto race hate crime legislation.
    Ditto government funding that helps members of a certain ethnic group.
    I'm sure you get the picture ...

Yes, good luck.

• cofty
    cofty
    But that is not the same as having no regard.

If you're content to see Brits become a minority in the UK then you have no regard for the preservation of British culture.

Multiculturalism is a failed project. Even those who advocated it have recognised their foolishness. So yes I too want to preserve a UK where the majority is white-British. Not because I dislike people of other races but because I think British culture is worth something despite all our obvious flaws.

By the way - looting during the blitz does nothing to undermine the courage, determination, community spirit and sheer bloody-mindedness of the vast majority of that generation of Brits. They were not 'just out for themselves'. It's a bit sad that you would disparage one of the greatest examples of the British spirit.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    it's not just racist right wingers who care what colour people are.
    Plenty on the left obsess over race.
    Perhaps we should do away with the Black Police Association. Operation Trident can go, too.
    Ditto race hate crime legislation.
    Ditto government funding that helps members of a certain ethnic group.
    I'm sure you get the picture ...

Yes, good luck - is that it?!

No serious attempt at discussion, just 'good luck'?

Image result for spotswood jesus titty fucking christ

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    No serious attempt at discussion, just 'good luck'?

The entire last few pages wasn't enough for you? I said I'm done for tonight, and I don't even know how to reply to that post, it made no sense to me.

• cofty
    cofty

To be fair it's getting late. I'm off too.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

We can continue tomorrow and I'll explain my post then.

Good night.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    If you're content to see Brits become a minority in the UK then you have no regard for the preservation of British culture.

No, I just accept that immigrants have the ability to become Brits, given time, and integration, and that culture changes through time.

Multiculturalism is a failed project.

We'll see. It's not over yet.

It's a bit sad that you would disparage one of the greatest examples of the British spirit.

Fallacy ad romanticising.

Coined it myself, hope you like it.

Night.

• cofty
    cofty
    and that culture changes through time

I'm going to resist the obvious open-goal and go to bed.

Bye

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    I'm going to resist the obvious open-goal and go to bed.

Yes, go on, say it, say that our culture has changed drastically in the years since then. Make the claim that looting is no longer a thing. And that Britain is now an ultra-tolerant place. Yes, our culture has changed since then, but the problems with it have not gone away. And maybe some new ideas from other cultures might actually do us some good.

I was literally about the close the tab when you posted that. Closing it now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit