Diversity is White Genocide

by corrie54 191 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• corrie54
    corrie54

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

• waton
    waton

Churchill : "we killed the wrong pig."

Killing the jewish people was inexcusable. They were blamed for things that they did not cause again, and again. sorry.

It is not a race problem, it is a value, civilisation problem that is developing where the populations are swamped.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I don't think diversity is white genocide.

South African blacks slaughtering white farmers is much closer to genocide.

However, I agree that diversity is anti-white, anti-male and anti-heterosexual.

Whenever trendy people say they want diversity, what they really mean is they want fewer straight, white men.

My country, UK, is majority white ... and I want it to stay that way.

• fulano
    fulano

Europe is committing suicide. Gold diggers can arrive in their boats without control. Greece, Italy and Spain are in trouble. It is annoying how they even choose their so called refugee country. All to the north where the money is. Even the smallest villages are full of africans and arabians. This will end negative.

• Simon
    Simon

You seem to be mixing up many things. Only genocide is actually genocide.

That doesn't mean that there can't be racism by, and directed at, any race or that the violence targeted by and toward each race differs. But that is not genocide.

There is clearly some racism that is now excused, acceptable and even embraced by many. The result of this will not be less racism overall, it will lead to more racism on the opposite side.

I believe this is the plan to some degree - if you can't find racism and you rely on it too much politically, create some.

• fulano
    fulano

What the op states is a trending topic. Many think there is a plan to wipe out the white race. I have no clue who would be behind this but ....Good luck, we are like rats, hard to destroy.

• LV101
    LV101

By the end of 2017 (most current statistics) only 26% of the population in NV (my state of legal residence only) were born here -- the smallest percentage of any state in the country/United States. Lots of diversity and caucasian class dwindling.

• cofty
    cofty

See The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

It starts when we divide people by races, and unconsciously we create the other, the minorities....Afro American, Asian American, Latino....because we never heard in the media about "European Americans", (but sometimes we have the pompous, American of Italian origin for example).

Maybe that system could be skipped altogether using instead the person country's origin like Mexicans, Sudafricans, Japanese, Americans...

It's ridiculous clasify people by race...I tried one time to report a stolen bike...and that was one of the questions....what was my race. It could be better for the police to use, for example, just the tone of the skin, the color of the eyes, etc.

• fulanodr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit