Diversity is White Genocide

by corrie54 191 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cofty
    cofty
    The only thing I said was racist was calling for a white-majority nation - 12

And as I said the UK population is currently 86% white, 7.5% Asian and 3.3% Black so unless you are in favour of ongoing and accelerating mass immigration a white-majority is a permanent certainty.

But that is not the root of our disagreement.

You asserted that cultural preservation was not important. Now you have revealed that you despise British culture. Your masochism is the real issue here.

• cofty
    cofty
    You can generalise all you like about any culture. As I did. I never said that was racist. - 12

But it is. I'm definitely saying it.

To say any race is monolithically anything is the very definition of racism.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    And as I said the UK population is currently 86% white, 7.5% Asian and 3.3% Black so unless you are in favour of ongoing and accelerating mass immigration a white-majority is a permanent certainty.

And as I said, it was a principled argument. I'm not against the idea in principle, but I accept that only the way we could get there any time soon would be untenable. The problem is, there are people here who seem to be against it in principle. Are we sorted on that now?

You asserted that cultural preservation was not important.

No, just not as important as other things, like the fact that we are in the midst of the fastest mass extinction event ever.

Now you have revealed that you despise British culture.

No, I have issues with it. Is that allowed? Do I need to love it? I like aspects of it and dislike others, many others. Is British culture a monolith now?

Your masochism is the real issue here.

Tut tut. Ad hominem? Masochism is a form of self-flagellation (well, usually with the help of others). Criticising British culture is not self-flagellation because I am not British culture, I am an individual who lives in Britain, with my own pros and cons. You're getting too personal here so I think perhaps it's best to put this on ice for a few hours.

Focus on the issues, not my issues, they're none of your business.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    To say any race is monolithically anything is the very definition of racism.

It was a piece of poetic rhetoric based on prior use of the word monolithically, do you even understand what I mean by that?

And no, it's not racist, because the British are a nation, not a race.

If I'd said whites were, then it would be. The British have a culture, whites don't.

• cofty
    cofty
    Is British culture a monolith now?

You asserted that 'our values are nothing more than paper'

The only feature of British culture you could identify was that it is monolithically hypocritical.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates

You critique what people write as if you're peer reviewing an academic paper. Sometimes, I use rhetoric. Sorry, in future I'll write entirely in statistics and Harvard reference my sources for you.

I gave examples of how we don't live up to our own standards. Deal with the point, don't nitpick details.

• cofty
    cofty
    And no, it's not racist, because the British are a nation, not a race

So if I said all Pakistanis were misogynist that wouldn't be racist because Pakistan is a nation not a race. Got it.

But would it be bigoted or prejudiced though?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

And we need to stop caring what colour people are - it's not just racist right wingers who care what colour people are.

Plenty on the left obsess over race.

Perhaps we should do away with the Black Police Association. Operation Trident can go, too.

Ditto race hate crime legislation.

Ditto government funding that helps members of ethnic minority groups.

I'm sure you get the picture ...

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    So if I said all Pakistanis were misogynist that wouldn't be racist because Pakistan is a nation not a race. Got it.

All Pakistanis? All? No one said all.

If you said Pakistanis were generally misogynist and you had a good reason to assert that then what possible issue could I take with it?

Again though, nitpicking.

But would it be bigoted or prejudiced though?

I'm an XJW, not an SJW, so I don't care.

• cofty
    cofty

Bottom line is you have no regard for British culture and that is why you reacted negatively to comments that opposed mass immigration.

Your dislike of British culture is masquerading as a virtue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit