Diversity is White Genocide

by corrie54 191 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

10 Pre-European Native American Achievements

shadow ...

You failed to mention the invention of the tomahawk and those big hats with the chicken feathers sticking out.

Plus, you failed to mention later the great acting skills such as Jay Silverheels who played Tonto in the TV show the Lone Ranger.

Rub a Dub

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Spoletta: There was plenty of blame to go around, and the portrayal of these kids as victims is not accurate. They were just stupid high school kids with no supervision.

If the black Israelites or the Native Americans, were fucking them, the black isrealites and the native Americans would be in trouble, because they were fucking minors, people of an age (under 18), who cannot give consent because they lack the cognizant ability to understand the gravity and ramifications of the action, even if they are a willful participant. The truth is, they were naive school boys, who were being taunted and fucked with, by the groups around them. They were targeted. They actually reacted much better than I would have expected. But a group of high school boys, in general isn't a stable group to begin with... ultimately, they did absolutely nothing wrong, and the groups of adults who approached them, and taunted them, should have known better, behaved better, and be condemned for their actions. Period.

"Theyre just stupid high school kids" was accurate, but they were victims. They got fucked by the media and their agenda to paint them as aggressive little maga white devils, oppressing the poor native man. They did nothing of the sort, at worst, behaving as teenage boys do, though even then, behaving pretty well. Once the truth came out, it was painfully obvious that creating a racist narrative where there was none, to further a political agenda, was the reason behind those pushing the original video clip. An exact example of what Simon was talking about.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Yes, only whitey started wars, killed those of other races, sold others into slavery, raped women, and invaded other lands. Every other race has a guilt free, utopian past, only ending in exploitation and destruction by white invaders...

Gtfoh.

The civilized Mayan culture was so advanced and peaceful, they sacrificed people to their gods, warred with their enemies, and forced their prisoners into slavery. They were so smart and so advanced that they... disappeared. The Aztecs, who came after them, didn't do any better. North american Indian tribes often warred with one another, over their lands, brutally dealing with their enemies on occasion. Sounds civilized to me.

The inventions and gifts to society and civilization didnt help them much in the effort to protect themselves against European invaders. While all of the resources available to Europeans can also be found in the Americas, as well as almost all other continents on earth, most all other societies were just not as innovative or advanced as the Europeans. Asia and China specifically, with the invention of gun powder, is one exception.

The truth of the matter, whether you want to see it or not, is that society, as a whole, advanced through taking things that belonged to others. Putting others into slavery, genocide, greed, and violence. It's not just a white European thing. It's a human thing. But from our vantage point, looking back, the white Europeans came out on top. Call it ingenuity, fortitude, unjust, murderous, blessed by god, whatever you will, however you want to look at it, that's just the way it is. Your ancestors are just as guilty. If you're part of another race that happened to be the losers in conflict with the white race, it's just the way things went. You're kidding yourself if you think that somewhere in your past (regardless of race or nationality), your ancestral peoples didn't enslave or oppress another group of people, in the advancement of their own. In fact, an argument can be made that certain societies didn't advance as much because of their preoccupation with war and fighting with one another. You can dig up or rehash the past all you want, but you cannot change it. All you can do is effect the present in hope of changing the future, for the better. If people continue to try to better their race at the expense of another, history will continue to repeat itself.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    If MAGA hat kid was uncomfortable, all he had to do was step back. I watched the video by the way, and saw the kids whooping and doing the tomahawk chop
    There was plenty of blame to go around, and the portrayal of these kids as victims is not accurate. They were just stupid high school kids with no supervision.

Well i'm not portraying the kids as victims. I don't think anybody is a victim. I think the Native American person should have staying in his "lane" instead of approaching in a defiant way. Once he did that, he looked foolish, and the kids acted like what they are - stupid high school kids.

The kid has no obligation to step back, and he probably won't in front of his peers. The only adult in that situation was the native older man, and he should have the common sense to act properly.

And by the way, i've seen that man in other videos, and there is something wrong with him.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

That's an example of racism? - it's an example of mainstream media inventing racism when there wasn't any.

The prick banging the drum, Nathan Philips, approached the kid in the maga hat.

The kid and his schoolmates and been verbally abused by some 'black Israelites' a few minutes previously. The black Israelites had called the school kids 'crackers', 'incest kids', etc. ... one of the school kids is black, and the black Israelites called him 'coon'.

So, the school kids got permission from a teacher to sing some school songs, to keep their spirits up. Then Nathan Philips started banging his drum and wailing. I've no idea what he was singing but it was no doubt something deep, meaningful and very wise seeing as he's a Native American. Some of the school kids joined in, thinking Philips was on their side. The crowd of kids parted as Philips walked up to the one kid with the maga hat. This kid didn't know what to do, so he just stood there.

Please watch the youtube video I posted.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Redvip, the High school kids are victims, not of the native man, or the black isrealites, but of the media pushing an anti white veiw. The media wanted to further their racist maga hat wearing agenda at the expense of these kids. Look, I agree, the maga hats and shirts are redicous and stupid, but these kids, and the situation, were exploited, slanted, and tainted, by the media, in an effort to make a political statement; Anti white male. They were trying to make a group of white catholic boys out to be racist punks. Which they absolutely were not.

• waton
    waton
    The truth of the matter, whether you want to see it or not, is that society, as a whole, advanced through taking things that belonged to others. Putting others into slavery, genocide, greed, and violence. IM

I think you are wrong here. The great pale civilisation was developed without the contribution of greedy expansionism. True, The existence of slavery, in Greece, Rome took care of the heavy lifting, but the freedom of thought, logic, science, enlightenment was done by discipline, hard, exuberant targeted effort, even in dire circumstances, think of the condition during the 30 year and Napoleonic wars.

As a side note, even the "slaves" were often better of working, , then in the conditions they came from.

There was a spark there (among the pales and the Chinese, Japanese), that was missing in the other lands blessed with equal or better resources.

The greatest advancement that came about because races were separate (imagine if the whole world would resemble Africa or pre-historic America?) is about to end. through multiculti.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Waton: I think you are wrong here. The great pale civilization was developed without the contribution of greedy expansionism.

Huh? What history class have you been taking? The Greeks and Roman's were making great strides in philosophy, art, engineering, and many other aspects we recognize today, while also greedily expanding their control by battling with other civilizations in order to expand their empire, i.e. taking things that didn't belong to them. Were they not acquiring these other territories through violence? Or were they just happily given all the land?

By your own admission, they had slaves. Is any form of slavery acceptable? Are they somehow excused from their practice of slavery because, in their veiw "the slaves were better off"? Sounds like an excuse I've heard a few times regarding another civilization that enslaved people. While there were times of peace, prosperity, and advancement in culture, they were afforded this by their military might and the progressive expansion of their empire. Also, wasn't Rome an empire that fed Christian's to lions and fought gladiators to the death, all for entertainment? Very advanced of them...

So, no, I was correct in my previous statement.

I was simply pointing out that no civilization has impunity when it comes to hurting others. At least while creating their empire. It's just one group came out the victor, and to the victor go the spoils. Spoils which include recording their history, the way they see fit.

• waton
    waton
    The Greeks and Roman's were making great strides in philosophy, art, engineering, and many other aspects we recognize today, while also greedily expanding IM

Point well taken. What I asserted was that the great advances that these civilisations produced, were not the result of their conquests, which was more of a sport of the male hormones in action.

Alexander the great did little to contribute to the plethora of Greek science, He was not Alexander the geek.

Equating, or making great civilized achievement depending on preceding conquest is diminishing the true source of the greatest work ever done in the known universe. imho.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

I completely agree. I just dont think you can fully achieve one, without the other.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit