Circuit Accounts Servants Confesses how the SCAM WORKS!!

by JT 158 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oooooooooooooooo, this is a GREAT old thread!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Bumping this excellent thread again...

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

This is pretty interesting, I never considered whether the convention expense reports were accurate. In all fairness, the money that goes back to the Society is being spent on printing literature and building Halls in poorer lands. I mean, unless someone's caught a GB member washing their Rolls Royce in the parking lot or high-rolling at Vegas.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

They might not be rolling around in a Rolls Royce, but someone has to pay for those Bethel heavies' trips to Bora Bora so they can write an article for the Awake about the local customs, the flora and fauna and how it's all a marvel of creation.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Apognophos do you think the GB and other bethel top men slum it? Do you think they fly economy class? D you think suits are feom Primark?

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Pissed by the amount of fraud and LIES in the assembly financial reports. One way to get the Skunk Eye from the C.O. is to even ASK about hall expenses.

"Why is it 3xs more expensive to use our building than RENT a bigger facility closer to home? "

"Is it honest to tell JWs the DONATION to the WTBTS is an EXPENSE? " STINKEYE from C.O.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

bttt.

• mP
    mP

I wonder what would happen if the OP got mugged on the way home ? WOuld they forgive him or condemn him to hell until they got their $?

• Londo111
    Londo111

bttt

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

The greed of gain has no time or limit to its capaciousness. Its one object is to produce and consume. It has pity neither for beautiful nature nor for living human beings. It is ruthlessly ready without a moment's hesitation to crush beauty and life”- Rabindranath Tagore

Love that quote and can't help but think about this thread, so many of the great promises we were made served only one purpose: to get you to fill the coffers of an already mega-rich powerhouse of a religion. Sucks huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit