Circuit Accounts Servants Confesses how the SCAM WORKS!!

by JT 158 Replies latest jw friends

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

The branch office in Sweden its for sale. Estimated sales value US$ = 6,5 mill. Here is a link to the sales broschyre

http://t.co/LERbc4m9Ai

Bugbear

• EndofMysteries
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

amazing to get such great insider info. marked for me too.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Well, it surely gives our theories some substantiality, on the idea of "the soc.", not beeing a religious aid organisation, rather then real estate company. This with great profit demands. The Swedish bransch office was built by 5000 vouluntears during 2 years during 1980-82. Still there are some "oldies"living there, and the soc. dont know what to do with them. Places for elderlies are rare to find, and these buddies have not paid any tax during their whole life, therefore they cannot afore any desent elderly care center.

Bugbear

• Calebs Airplane
  • Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Excellent thread. I remember the ICY stares I got for asking a question about "cooking" the numbers during the Elders Meeting for the Assembly Hall. Having a day job with a federally regulated financial institution I innocently asked: "Shouldn't the actual numbers be disclosed to the brothers?".

From the reaction of the Assembly Hall personel, C.O and D.O. you would have thought I just made an annoucement of apostacy.

• Quendi
    Quendi

This thread has underscored why we can say the WTS is as dishonest and "worldly" as the non-WTS institutions it so loves to condemn. Assembly expenses always puzzled me. When I lived in Alabama during the 1970s, assembly expenses were quite low. The total cost of putting one on (including the cost of food, utilities and rent paid to the non-Witness owner of the facility) was always less than a thousand dollars. Donations more than covered this and excess funds were kept on hand to defray the expenses of the next circuit assembly.

Then I moved to Colorado in 1981 and was shocked to hear that expenses for holding a circuit assembly were ten times what an Alabama assembly cost. lFigures in excess of seven or even eight thousand dollars were announced from the platform. This was back in the day when we were told the "cost" of holding an assembly. When I asked why the difference between expenses for assemblies in Colorado and Alabama existed, I was given no answer--not a specious explanation or even a lie, but silence. Now I see why. I suppose the Alabama circuits operate on the same principle nowadays. I'm glad again to once more say, "Quendi is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses."

Quendi

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Thanks for bringing this back to the top. It's a hugely important piece of evidence that most jdubs just ignore.

This used to drive me crazy that we were ALWAYS told we had a deficit for a long-standing assembly hall which was completely built and maintained by volunteers.

JWS WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

marked

• LogCon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit