Circuit Accounts Servants Confesses how the SCAM WORKS!!

by JT 158 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I went to my one day assembly recently and yep just a said on this forum and only the second time where i actually paid attention to this part of the announcements, we had $5000 in expenses. This is a building i helped build as a kid, the land was donated and all of the labor as we know was donated. No way there was $5000 in expenses for one day!!! Makes me sick and even worse is when theres a natural disaster somewhere, people send their money to the word wide work thinking it will be used for the people affected. EVIL BASTARDS!!!!

• BroMac
    BroMac

Just had the 2 day CA

Accounts bro tells us all due to the donatations coming in before this Assembly we have a surplus of £26k so thank you very much. We also have £15k on loan with the Society

The Circuit Elders have agreed to the following donatations £6.5k to the World Wide Work & £6.5k to the Assembly Hall (Future upgrades or something). Then comes the kicker. "So for this 2 day Assembly so far there is a DEFICIT of £5k+ (missed the actual amount) But we are sure you will taake care of that".

Run that by me again. We had donatations since the last 1day assembly of £26k = SURPLUS

We just gave £13k of that to the WWW & Assembly Hall = £13k SURPLUS

How is it then that we have a £5,000+ DEFICIT when there is £13k left over from donatations before we even got here.

• besty
    besty

" due to the donatations coming in before this Assembly we have a surplus of £26k"

AND

" So for this 2 day Assembly so far"

are two separate statements and are not connected.

They have commited to giving away £13k so "this assembly weekend" immediatelys starts in the red by 13k. Add in assembly costs, CO costs etc and then take away donations "this weekend" and voila - £5k deficit for the brothers to shell out for.

All the old sisters can hear is a respectable man in a suit asking for a deficit to be taken care off.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

To be honest... I have seldom given money to the congregations etc etc. If I gave around 200 euro in total it is a lot and i have been in the "truth" since childhood. I seldom paid a penny!

• rmt1
    rmt1

This is sort of disappointingly bald. I am (sort of) disgusted with the capacity of accounts servants to not stand up, walk out, and never look back. I left the Swatara PA congregation in 1999 specifically because they were training me to be the accounts servant, and I got the final, unbearable, eye full. Sorry, accounts servants who I am disgusted with - I know you're human; I know you're stuck in a Stockholm scenario. I get it. You don't have choice.

This thread is gut wrenching.

• Sittingstraight1212
    Sittingstraight1212

It was suggest at the new paid for assembly hall in Denver

A 9.75 per pub. You have 2000 plus per convention, times that

With how many assemblies each weekend. I believe

Its closed two weekends per year! I'm low balling the numbers

1/2 a million. I understandmost of water electric

And maitanece BUT free labor!!

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Jaw dropping thread... Glad that we usually didn't pay at the Assemblies, although we did pay a monthly contribution of 75 Dutch guilders to the congregation (for years!)... money that we could hardly miss. What a waste

I remember colleagues telling me that the whole JW'religion was money based, 'big fat CEO's behind huge desks are laughing their asses off in America about you suckers' they said... and they made me furious, it was NOT about money, nobody benefitted financially within the JW religion, it was all volunteers, donations for the printing of bibles and publications and this was the only religion showing genuine Christian love... yeah right! Those colleagues, over 25 years ago, were sooooo right!

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Marked

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Marked

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Yep I figured this out a few years before my fade....

Bristol assy hall bought and paid for, yet payments never fell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit