Newbies! Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask

by jgnat 226 Replies latest members private

• jgnat
    jgnat

Blondie, I think tribbles are sooooo cute!

Compliments of MacHislopp, a list of some of the WTBTS assets.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/53692/1.ashx

• medstudent
    medstudent

Wow that's all i can say....wow

i'm speechless...all this information! i've been reading for a very long time and it is so incredible helpful to read all the links...

wow...

thanks jgnat, i don't know what to say, this information...it answered so many questions i've been asking for years.

speechless but happy,

medstudent

• jgnat
    jgnat

for Medstudent, possibly the sharpest Newbie to date. You found my favorite thread after only five posts? Wow!

From Concerned Mama, a link to a very important thread by Globetrotter

Read this thread. I swear every non jw involved romantically with a JW should have to read this. It is not an unusual situaion.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/64494/1.ashx

• medstudent
    medstudent

Well thanks jgnat, i like getting A+'s and stars

medstudent

• Valis
    Valis

Hey medstudent....you can paste images into the text field real easy. Right click on the image you want to put in your post and copy. Then click here in the text field and click the little keyboard icon. viola. You can also use the yellow icon by the smiley face to attach or link to images. AND finally, see where your profile pic is? See the word Files? You can click there to upload images and include them into your post by clicking on the Parper Clip Icon after you have uploaded. Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• jgnat
    jgnat

All I wanna know, Valis, is what is a parper clip? Is that what is connected to your nipple?

And by the way, thanks for explaining how to include clips in posts. That has got to be one of the top Newbie questions of all time.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, kat2u and peace-arms! A thread just for you....

• astro_girl
    astro_girl

Thanks jgnat! The info is absolutely phenomenal! Glad I finally found this thread! I've learned so much already for the short time I've been here and I know this will help me to better understand my relatives. It was really kind of you to post it! Big hugs to you!

Astro_girl

• aunthill
    aunthill

bttt

• jgnat
    jgnat

Thank you Astro_girl for your kind comments, and aunthill for the bttt.

Galaxy7, a thread just for you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit