Just ask simple questions and make street witnesses move along

by OnTheWayOut 97 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You don't have to know much to talk to JW's and show them they don't want to really discuss the matters.
    They consider a discussion on the matter they are pushing to be "confrontational."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfW_tXPmsj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lqTaDAGucQ

• cofty
    cofty

Brilliant!

Apparently you need to make an appointment to ask them questions. They are PATHETIC!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Could you imagine the old school russel and rutherford followers running off like that lol. I don't think so

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    I can only see this sort of thing happening more and more often. Especially amongst the gen y and younger witnesses. They will be cannon fodder to anyone firing any reasonable questions, or (heaven forbid) expecting some kind of intelligent defence of what JWs believe. Theses people are sad and pathetic. They set up in public places advertising their opinions on mini billboards, then get upset when someone asks them to explain.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I feel bad for those kids, not because he is picking on them, but because the cult has given them nothing to stand on. They are ill equipped in a teaching of outdated ideas. Its sad. Its a lose lose situation. These poor bastards just want to rack up enough hours to get to be a Ministerial Servant so they have a hope of having sex eventually... I mean marrying a nice sister.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    ha ha ha--well put ffade lol
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    My point exactly freemindfade, these "young ones" (ugh- hate that expression) are completely ill-equipped to handle any type of discussion.
  • cofty
    cofty

Never miss an opportunity to challenge them. Tough love!

One day they might thank you.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    I agree, they need to be challenged!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Very sad.

I don't agree with being antagonistic, or confrontational, but honestly, he was just asking them for responses to their own faith! Responses to the VERY topic they were highlighting!

After all, THEY were standing there with an article on CREATION, but didn't want to actually TALK ABOUT the topic of creation??

Why not just have un-manned stands or billboards instead?

(Oh, because billboards cant 'count their time' like witnesses can. Also billboards cost money to setup, while witnesses are free labour!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit