The biggest news of the year for Mr. and Mrs. Totally ADD

by Still Totally ADD 114 Replies latest jw friends

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

BIg congrats on your family healing!!!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Absolutely WONDERFUL news!!

I'm so happy for you and your family. Wow.

• Confusedandangry
    Confusedandangry

SO happy for you both!! This gives me some kind of hope for my still in parents, brother & spouse.

Must feel so amazing!

• jwabuse.com
    jwabuse.com

This is beautiful! Very happy for you guys

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Again both of us are overwhelmed by all your kind words. We wish we could be with all of you in person and have a big party. Many of the advices you have given us will be used in one way or another. Thank you for them and your concerns. Our son is very tech savvy so I know he will be taking all the precautions he has to. Whatever he tells us to do on this subject we will follow it.

UPDATE:. After his first e-mail we e-mailed him right back. In turn he has e-mail us serveral times now wanting to know all that has been going on with us and pictures of us. Also he has sent us pictures of our grandchildren. Two we have not seen since December 2012 and one we have never seen. They are growing up so fast and are all so beautiful to see. It just makes me cry. The 3rd e-mail came in and we are now setting up a time when we can talk on the phone. It may be set up for next weekend. He said his wife will be working nights then and he will be free to talk to us then. We will let you all know about it later.

We were still freshly out of the Borg when we talk to him last in 2012 and I feel we have mature alot. With that said we plan to take it slowly and just listen to him and show him how much we love him. No more telling him how bad the Borg is. Only when he ask us specific questions will we answer him truthfully. No more Borg style conditional love just unconditional love. Again thank you for all the love you have shown us. We will mark June 28, 2018 on our calendar as the day we have have one of our sons back. Still Totally ADD

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

So good to read this news. 👍

• Spiral
    Spiral

Also he has sent us pictures of our grandchildren. Two we have not seen since December 2012 and one we have never seen. They are growing up so fast and are all so beautiful to see. It just makes me cry.

This makes me want to cry too! I am so happy for you both!!!!!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Great news, Still Totally ADD.

This is bigger than Christmas and Birthdays wrap into one - yeah, but hopefully you, your wife and son will celebrate these, too.

• jp1692
    jp1692
    We will mark June 28, 2018 on our calendar as the day we have have one of our sons back.

^^^ THIS ^^^

• Perry
    Perry

Victory is sweet! Congratulations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit