• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Congrats!!!

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Happy happy happy! Congrats!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wow........Congrats! The GB really do shoot themselves in the foot, don't they? Would love to hear how your son even viewed the ARC testimony.....who brought it to his attention, or if he saw it mentioned in recent news articles in the USA? Now, if he can just get the rest of his own family out.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Joyful news STA, keep us informed on the progress please.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

This is fantastic!!! I am excited for all of you. It will give those hope, that their families may escape one day!!!

• carla
    carla

So happy for you! Hope all goes well with his family during this process.

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Mrs. Still Totally ADD here.

This was such good news we just had to share it with all of you. Your support has also brought tears of joy to our eyes. It's been a long road wondering if any of the seeds we tried to plant when we were leaving had taken root. It's good to know something sprouted. We can't take all the credit though. He has been reading and researching on his own. His conclusions are his own.The ARC hearings seem to have been a tipping point for him most likely because he has small children.

He has a wife and young children. I know the road ahead for him will be a rough one. We will stay in communication with him to give him all the unconditional love and support we can.

Thank all of you again for your encouragement and kindness.

Reopened Mind

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i can well imagine how you feel ADD.

i had no contact from my born in kids for many years--then in recent years i found out my older son had been d/f. i found him through facebook--and gradually, with the help of his new non jw girlfriend, we developed an online father / son relationship.

i was invited to their wedding in 2013, now they have a lovely boy, now aged 3...my first grandchild i got to hold, out of about 8 who ive not met.

there is life after the watchtower cult makes you free.

• jws
    jws

Awesome! Congratulations!

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Great to hear another family reunited 👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit