The biggest news of the year for Mr. and Mrs. Totally ADD

by Still Totally ADD 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Chook
    Chook

Good conquers evil has become a reality for your family. I’m genuinely glad for your family restoration plans.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

That is awesome news. You both must be ecstatic. It just goes to show that the activism pays off. Unfortunately, its a long game.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Oh my Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! WOW! WOW!!!

I can't believe I missed this until now! I wish we were there to jump up and down and give you hugs and say YAAAAY!! and be there to feel the reality sink in!!!!!!!!!!! Can you BELIEVE IT!??

I was just telling my sister this morning, "if anything will help people wake up, it will be ARC!!!" It's not doctrine, it's not "possibles" its REALITY! Cold hard reality!!!

We went to a wedding this last weekend for a friend who has only her younger brother to attend the wedding. She was so grateful we came... Family.... Her sister-in-law was getting sad, her family is 'still in' and I told her "never give up, never surrender" there are many people leaving because of "ARC"! This will be so encouraging!

And wow!!! Can you imagine!? I think the dam is breaking, right!?

CONGRATULAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNSSSS!!!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I'm at a loss for words except to say I am so happy for you and you wife. And of course your son! Bask in the joy of it all.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Thank you guys for your warm comments. We just got off the phone with him. It was a 2 1/2 hour conversation. Nothing but good things were said. Not only was it the ARC that woke him up it was also Cedars YouTube videos. This and other things really help him. He is going to call us tommorow night for more conversation. He did tell us our other son it a active jw now. I tell you all, what a rollercoaster we have been on the last 24 hours.

He said he knows it takes 11 hours to drive to our house and he wish me a belated happy birthday. We told each other how much we love each other and said goodbye. What a day, what a day. Good night all. Still Totally ADD

• jp1692
    jp1692

Thanks for the update. Get some rest, you’ll need it!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

"The prodigal son returns" or something like that .You and your wife must be over the moon with joy .

I just want to add my congratulations to all of you for such a great reunion

Cheers

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Received another call from our son yesterday. It lasted for another 2 1/2 hours of conversation. We can tell how much he has mature in the last serveral years. He wants use to send him by e-mail scanned copies of certain old wt. and awake bound volume articles on 1975 thinking by the Borg and the cover picture of old ones with the saying this generation will not pass until all these things happen or something like that. Through his research he has found out the wt. keeps revising their history so he would like some hard copies for proof. Because of the kind of work he does he is able to listen to podcasts cast. So we gave him thisjwlife.com to listen to. He watch A&E Cults series on jw's which we told him about. He said it really brought home the point on child abuse. The interesting thing was we told him about Barbara Anderson so he looked her up and found out he lives only 80 miles from her.

We joked, laughed and talk about how the cult has hurt our family. He said he will be able to call us at the end of next week. That's about it. Thank you all again and have a great day. Still Totally ADD

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

https://goo.gl/images/Q16SrV

Well, it won't post. It just says AWESOME!

• flipper
    flipper

TOTALLY ADD & REOPENED MIND- I am so happy for you guys that you have your son back ! That is outstanding news ! Been busy and missed this thread until this morning. This is an absolutely beautiful thing that's happened in your life !

Give that son of yours a hug for me and Mrs. Flipper and tell him there are many out here that understand not only what he went through in exiting, but we understand the whole dynamic of what happens in a family during these situations. This gives me hope that one day one or both of my daughters might eventually wake up to TTATT. At least I have a close relationship with my ex-JW son as well. I am so thrilled you both got your son back ! I will clink my glass in a toast to your family being together again tonight ! Take care buddy, we will talk soon. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit