The biggest news of the year for Mr. and Mrs. Totally ADD

by Still Totally ADD 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

This is the most exciting news EVER!!! Mark the date of the email in the calendar to always look back on. It's just so special. Thank you for sharing such a happy turn of events.

Nothing brightens my month more than hearing about a reunited family, @Still Totally ADD.

• punkofnice
  • cofty
    cofty

That is brilliant news. I'm delighted for you all.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

He took the red pill!!!!! Yeah!!!! Congrats to your family!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

OH MY WORD!!!!
    I am so , so HAPPY for you guys!

Tears of joy!

• Tallon
    Tallon

Fantastic news; really excited for you and your family.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

He'll need support now. Upon leaving a dangerous, mind controlling cult, it can be a rough ride.

• galaxie
    galaxie

FANTASTIC!!! so pleased for you. When all is done and dusted have a great celebration of proper family love and joy. I hope we hear more wonderful news like yours .

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Hello Still Totally ADD,

This news actually brought tears of joy to my eyes. I hope that your son's wife will also see the truths that have been revealed by the ARC.

Many people I know who were previously tolerant of religion have changed their view of religion and their leaders due to the facts revealed by the ARC.

All religions brought before the ARC should be rightly quaking in their boots, especially now that the National Redress Scheme to victims has been adopted.

One can only wonder what will be the WTS reaction will be to the scheme and if they will even participate. I for one hope they are forced to co-operate and that it costs them big time.

Cheeses. Wishing you well and hoping for unification of your family.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Just woke up and couldn't sleep very well. Just to much joy in our hearts. I will get back with all of you later. Just want you all to know how much we appreciate your congratulations and your support. I gave you all a like, thumbs up approval. Thank you all. Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit