The biggest news of the year for Mr. and Mrs. Totally ADD

by Still Totally ADD 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Thanks OnTheWayOut it is awesome.

Flipper I kind of thought you have been busy with your up coming apotasfest or work. We have been on cloud nine for the last few days. We told him about the response I we have been getting from this site. He was amazed by this fact. We encouraged him to restart his account here. He actually sign up before we did. He forgot all about being on here. He may have to resign up for he forgot his old password. It's up to him if he does or not. Thanks for the toast tonight my friend it's very kind of you. Take care. Still Totally ADD

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

Congrats Still Totally ADD and Reopened Mind.

Just reading this after attending this years cultish RC and lots of thoughts about relationships within and out of the org.

Wonderful to see how reflective thinking finally wins.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Still Totally ADD;

Sorry I couldn't respond to this awesome news of yours earlier, but we had some computer issues and could not post for a few days.

But, so awesome of news friend. We are extremely happy for you!!! God Bless, cheers.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Yippee!! So happy for you both!!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I'm sure there are many many more who's eyes were opened by what was revealed during the ARC hearings. May this bring your family closer together and make up for all the time that was lost. Keep a close eye on your son though because typically there's a mourning period for those who loose a known way of life even if it was their choice to do so.

(You and your son may be interested to see this news article I saw this headline yesterday.)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-44672442

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The May 2015 JW broadcast host Steven Lett said that "the apostate driven lies that the organization is permissive towards pedophiles".

Then later that year at the Australian Royal Commission, Governing Body member Geoffrey Jackson had to testify. Under oath. He was asked whether or not there was a pedophile problem within the Religion. He went on and acknowledged that there was a pedophile problem ''throughout the community''.

So, someone is lying.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

That is such encouraging and exciting news! i am so happy for you and reopend mind!

As parents, you all kept the door open. Such a critically important thing for the children or other family members or friends, discovering they want out.

An interesting, bumpy but exciting road awaits you all. Those of us here will be so interested to hear what happens with each mile.

Off topic, what is a very good anti inflammatory herb? ( I have been reading up on extracted CBD oil and the very good benefits.)

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Wow!! Sorry... I’m just seeing this post.

Congratulations!! Thanks for the updates and letting us know some of the resources that helped your son...we never know what will help our love ones!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Beth Sarim - "So, someone is lying."

• former2free
    former2free

This is Former2free I am totallyADD’s son I read all your comments and appreciate the love shown for my parents here and for me a complete stranger. I can’t believe I remembered my password after all the years since I signed up here. I will try to check in and answer any questions I can thanks everyone sending my love and best wishes back. 😀😀👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit