The biggest news of the year for Mr. and Mrs. Totally ADD

by Still Totally ADD 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

This is bigger than Christmas and Birthdays wrap into one. Thanks to the Australian Royal Commission our youngest son has woke up. We received a e-mail from him tonight where he apologized to us for shunning us all these years, how bad he felt for doing this. He is working hard to get himself and his family out of the cult. But first he needs to lie low for now so he can wake his wife up. After reading his message all we could do was hold each other and cry with tears of joy. This is a joyous day for us. I want to thank you all for all the support you have given us on this subject.

When allowed I will give you more information but for now be happy for us in gainging a son back. πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊπŸ˜‹πŸ˜€πŸ˜. Still Totally ADD

• charonsdog
    charonsdog

Outstanding news! Happy for you! Hopefully many more wake up because of this.

• Unstuck
    Unstuck

Oh this is so wonderful!! I'm so happy for you both!! Shedding happy tears for you both....

Love

Unstuck

• hybridous
    hybridous

So happy for you and yours! May this be just one among many. Congrats, and keep us posted on the progression of things.

Nothing better than a lost child found.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Wow! How great!

I guess you could say the ARC is the ARK that saves people from drowning in the WT.

• mentalclarity
    mentalclarity

This is wonderful news! Very happy for youπŸ˜€

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I cannot say how fantstic this is.

Thank you BCG , and all the Australian victims who came forward, for your bravery. This is the result. You have given a mother and father their son back.

• humbled
    humbled

Happy, happy for you, ma and pa!

(days of future passedβ€”lolβ€”the ARK!)

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

This is great news, for your family in whole, but especially your son. I hope his family soon exits also.

• Listener
    Listener

That's wonderful news, I'm happy for you both.

Thank you to all those that participated in the ARC, either by opening up to their own stories, emailing, phoning or writing to the Commission.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit