The biggest news of the year for Mr. and Mrs. Totally ADD

by Still Totally ADD 114 Replies latest jw friends

• myelaine
    myelaine

Awesome!

Congratulations all of you! ❤

• flipper
    flipper

STILL TOTALLY ADD- You are very welcome my friend, glad to be there for anybody exiting this damaging organization. We all needed support when we exited, and some folks never received support at all since all their relatives were JW's. We all help each other. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Diogenesister,

Nothing would please me more than if former2free and his family would move near us. Of course Still Totally ADD and I would be more than happy to help with the kids.Where we live there are not many opportunities for someone in his field. For now I am "over the moon" that he has contacted us and is fully awake. It will be a very slow process in extricating his family from the cult. We are willing to be supportive of him in any way we can. We are hopeful his wife will join him but the pull of her family is very strong.

Reopened Mind

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Welcome former2free! I'm over the moon for you and your parents. On top of that you've no idea how much hope it gives those of us on the forum for our own families. So glad you could make it to the party.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I am so glad for you all! I haven't been on here much in recent years but I'm glad I stopped by today and can see this news! Remind him to take it slowly and patiently with his family. You know how it's done. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit