E-Man and HL are coming to the USA!!!!

by Joyzabel 331 Replies latest forum announcements

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Hey E-man and Simon, even the "small" rental cars have access at the airport. So don't be fooled by the big named guys. Aalmo, Budget, Thirty are usually cheaper than Avis or Hertz, and they have web sites, too. Most companies want to make it easy for travelers to get their cars at the airport and drop them off again.

lol@ gas as cheap as water.The price just went up. But I'm sure not as high as it is over in the UK.

Hey (((Thinker))) great that you'll be coming. Hope Doug could make it too, but if he's going to be grouchie because of his limited time, tell him to chill and take an extra day off. He deserves it and I'm sure you'll love to have him around an extra day.

looking forward to seeing everyone!

j2bf

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I'll probably drive down that Friday and leave the following Monday.

Me too.

Come on Bridget!!! You've got to come. Please?

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL @ the little happy face driving that big GMC!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Tracy!!!!!!!!!!! That is so great. It will be great to see you again..............tell Doug he MUST come.

• Angharad
    Angharad

bump

Can't wait to meet everyone, this do is getting pretty big by the sound of it !

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• Robdar
    Robdar

Joy, Harv says it's a go. Now, unless I change jobs and can't get the time off, we are there! I CANNOT wait to see you and Jst2 again!!!

Robyn

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Joy Thunder and I want to be there really really bad but not sure with school and such. So put us at a maybe

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey (((Joy and Steve)))

I'm still working on getting a day off, but the kids and I intend to be there one way or t'other Can't wait to see you guys again and everyone else!

Dana

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

whoohoooo party!!

Great Robdar!!

Hope you can make it Sheila & Thunderrider.

(((Dana))) praying for ya bwhahahaha

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit