by Joyzabel 331 Replies latest forum announcements

• Prisca
    Prisca
    You know you want to come just to give me a big hug

Simon and SP meeting in Florida:

(now everyone say "awww....")

• Simon
    Simon
    So any of you Americans going to teach these stuffy English how to drink beer?

Surely you meant to say that we're going to teach them?!

It's be great to see everyone there so I hope anyone who can make it does.

• caspian
    caspian

Wish I had known the dates..

I already have booked a villa in Orlando from 10 Jan 04 -- 31 Jan 04

I am taking my good lady, JEMIMAHS wife and her lovely daughter. so if there are any who live in that area I would love to meet up.

Cas

• Angharad
    Angharad

Ok bring a Brit, I have to ask what will the weather be like at that time? Shorts weather or cooler?

Thinking about what sort of clothes to pack

• Simon
    Simon

I thought Florida was the naked state ... I think I've been mis-sold

Sorry you can't make it Caspian ... I hope you can meet up with some people when you go later on (and we'll have to meet up soon).

• caspian
    caspian

Thanks Simon that would be nice

how about the Man City V Leeds Game?

It sounds good I just wouldn't want you to delete me, when Leeds win.

Cas

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Simon-

You know you want to come just to give me a big hug

I was gonna say that, but I wanted it to be a surprise. And btw it IS the naked state, that was part of the surprise.

Prisca-

Shush!

• Simon
    Simon

Wohoo !!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<shaking head>

oh gawd, now the word is out that we live on a nude beach here in florida!!!

E-man, you think you can show us how to drink beer???? We'll have a kegger waiting for ya.

Ang, the weather should be nice, about like your summers by then. During the day 80's, we'll be lucky if it only gets as high as the 70's. The nights may drop to the 60's. Water temp is still around 80 that time of year. Nice swimming weather!

Simon, now if you really want to see the bikini clad gals, you need to come during spring break!<--bikini clad gal, use your imagination!

SP, you know you want to come. We are only about 5 hours from you. Just a weekend outing!

Everyone else, let me know if you are interested so I can get a good rate on the motel down the street. (We have a gazillion motels in this town) We'll have so much fun.

j2bf

• Simon
    Simon

sping break eh? ... I'll book more tickets

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit