E-Man and HL are coming to the USA!!!!

by Joyzabel 331 Replies latest forum announcements

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

too bad ((((Valis)))),

I would have thought by now you would have figured out how to stow away in someone's vehicle.

I hope the pics come out ok and you can see what we will be up to!

j2bf

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Hey Englishman has arrived!!!

along with HerLadyship!

I'm on my way to the airport to pick up Mulan and the Beaumonts.

Let the partying begin!!!

I can't wait for everyone else to show up here in the next couple of days.

PARTY!

j2bf

• Matty
    Matty

Yea! Seeya Friday Joy!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Give him a big Texas howdy for me Joy.

We'll be heading out in a couple of hours and hopefully get in sometime late Thursday afternoon.

Rolling rolling rolling
    Keep them doggies moving

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Has anyone ever told you eman that you look like Mark Knopfler?

• outnfree
    outnfree

YAY!!!!!

IN 24 HOURS I'LL BE WINGING MY WAY TO PFN VIA ATLANTA!!!!

FreeFallin' and I will hook up there and buzz our way there on a commuter jet.

I am jumpin' up and down with glee! I am packed (mostly) and will go to my bio class in the AM. I won't leave for the airport until I see my daughter's braces come off tomorrow afternoon! We are excited about that, too!

Dana, I am SO glad you and the kids will be there for sure! And THINK!!!! I get to meet T41 finally!

I am bringing goodies for the kids -- am I right, Joy, that there will be 6 young'uns? (If your son is trick or treating, that makes 7?) I am also bringing an Australian White and a California Merlot and very DEFINITELY packing the peach schnapps in my carry on...

My regards to Mike and Chris, Mulan and BigRed, and the other couple, and anyone else who gets there tonight.

Hugely happy,

outnfree

• Englishman
    Englishman

This place is incredible! Pelicans diving in the water, beautiful sunsets and beautiful people.

Will post more later.

Englishman.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

((((((((((((((((Mike)))))))))))))))))) You should recieve something from me, as soon as Carol gets there. And can you believe, it didn't cost me anything?

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hey you guys. Have a great weekend. I'm jealous

when I left Dallas yesterday, I was close to tears, then my daughter today said why didn't you go to Florida and join the fun since we were already down there. I thought, Yeah rub it in.

Anyway guys, have a great time. I wish I was there.

Love

cj

• Makena1
    Makena1

Hoooray! Sounds like the festivities have begun!

Sorry that Sabine and I cannot join you - but we are sending hugs and best wishes for fun in the sun at Joy and Steve's.

We met a nice couple on the plane ride back from Puerto Rico -= they have invited us to our first real Halloween party - dressing up and everything. Will try and post some pics this weekend.

OK - when do the pictures from Panama City start!!???

Have fun!

Mak and Sabine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit